Our To Do List
- Determine potential dates and times for your wedding. Done May 15 2010
- Decide on the size, formality and setting of your wedding. Inviting about 250. We think 175 will show up.
- Create a wedding and engagement budget. Kinda done.
- Reserve the locations for your wedding and reception.
Done! Acorn Theater.
- Meet with and book your wedding officiant or clergy. Done Close family Friend who is a judge will do the ceremony/We have a friend who is a pastor who will bless the wedding.
- Choose your wedding party and confirm the participants. DONE
- Choose your wedding rings. They have been chosen, but
not paid for.
- Draw up an initial guest list. I have all of it, but my FI family.
- Organize your engagement party. My Family and his family through us a surprise Engagement party. It was amazing.
- Order your wedding dress and attendants’
- Book your photographer and videographer. AMAZING photographer from
- Book your live entertainment or DJ.
- Reserve your florist.
- Order your wedding cake.
- Reserve any rental items from the rental company.
- Register your gift choices at your favourite stores.
- Research accommodation for out-of-town guests. We are looking at renting a huge lake house (or two) for our out of town guest. Its cheaper and fun because its right near lake michigan.
- Plan your honeymoon.
- Mail the invitations.
- Decide on your wedding vows or compose your own.
- Finalize the reception menus.
- Confirm the wedding details with the musicians and clergy or officiant.
- Have the programs printed.
- Purchase gifts for parents and attendants.
- Make appointments for nails and make-up.
- Schedule final dress fitting.
- Finalize seating plan.
- Determine the order for the procession.
- Have your rehearsal.
- Confirm accommodation reservations.
- Pick up the attire for the groomsmen.
- Confirm the final numbers with the caterer.
- Confirm details with the limousine company.
- Deliver your marriage licence to the officiant.
- Draw up a seating arrangement for the reception and write out the place cards.
- Choose someone to hand out the bombonieres or wedding favours.
- Choose someone to return any rented items after the wedding.
- Write any cheques required for the wedding day.
- Pack for your honeymoon
Posted on 04/25/2009 at 09:52 am | 1 comment
09/02/2009 at 08:31 pm
You are on top of it with your to-do list!! I need to take after you and get on it!