eek. its so surreal seeing that name!!! hehe!!!
La Sposa Madeira
eeeek. IT'S IN IT'S IN. I can't wait to pick it up!!!!!!!!!
So I absolutely love my seamstress Elena McDougal...she's amazing! I was really worried about losing the lace and ruffles at the bottom due to me being a tad bit vertically challenged at 5'1" lol...But she worked her magic, took the entire gown apart into 3 pieces and then put it all back together again! and it's PERFECT! :)
in ivory...and THEY MATCH!!!!!!! Not open toe like what I was going for, but they're comfy and a perfect match.
...my hairdress is Amanda Scott and omg is she absolutely amazing...I met w/ her for a haircut and I felt like I was chatting w/ one of my best friends...She'll be doing my hair the day of! Love her.
we're recreating this look for the day of...but I'm not going to have the birdcage...
I'm also ordering an extra flower from LaSposa for my updo, so it will match my dress perfectly! :)
So I've been driving FI crazy about a haute bride bracelet...and the fact that I want one but not wanting to pay the price...lol...so I got this in my email today...
He actually madeeeeeee this! aaah! Love it! Cant wait to wear it! :)
And then my earrings, that I found with the help of JuneBrideToBe!
the final decision. all in champagne/gold
Maid of Honor-My Sister, Hannah
Willow Restuarant. Pittsburgh, PA.
Due to a severe communication problem between my caterer/coordinator & and Josh/Myself (basically her not returning ANY of our phonecalls...like ever). We've decided to simplify and we couldn't be more excited!!! We're having a dinner reception at Willow, which has been one of our all time fave restuarants since we've started dating. We've spent New Years & Birthdays at Willow and couldn't think of a more perfect place to have our reception dinner. :)
- dress. la sposa "madiera"
- photographer. http://www.araujophoto.com/
- venue. http://www.willowpgh.com/
- STD. *currently being re-done. lol.
- invitations. *currently being re-done.
- BM cards.
- bridesmaid dresses. *re-thinking this due to venue change
- hairstylist. Amanda at Sybil Salon & Spa. omg. I love her. http://www.myspace.com/428063002
- makeup artist. Adrianna Pace. http://www.myspace.com/makeup_by_adrianna
Still to do...
- send out STD.
- florist. z.florist, pittsburgh, pa. http://www.zfloristpgh.com/
- wishing tree.
- valet tags.
- FG dress.
- ribbon to bakery.
- card box.
- duty list for MOH & BM.
- day of timeline.
- arrange hair appointments.
- "must-take" photo list.
- 6.1.09 b.list invites out.
- 6.7.2009 pick up gown.
- 6.14.2009 bridal shower.
- 6.20.09 meal choices to venue due.
- 6.23.09 rings to jeweler.
- custom stamps.
- FH suit/tux.
- groomsmen attire.
- hotel room for the BIG night.
- book honeymoon.
- dress fitting. 3.8.2009, 5.3.2009, final
- day-of transportation.
- send out invites.
- seating chart.
- escort cards.
- gifts for attendants.
- gifts for parents (blurb albums after wedding).
- Complete Documents for NAME CHANGE. eeeeek!