Wow, it'll be 2010 in a few short days...the year I'm actually getting MARRIED!!! :)
We have been able to cross a few things off of our list since Thanksgiving:
- Old St. Pat's - church is paid for - met with the priest, too!
- Monastero Entertainment - DJ is set - down-payment has been sent and contract in my organizer!
- Gerber + Scarpelli - photographer is set - sent in HALF (eek!) just last week!
- Mrs. Murphy & Sons Irish Bistro - reception spot is awesome - just having a hard time getting a hold of the contact person :(
- Molly's Cupcakes - taste-tested and approved - YUM! Can't wait to pick out the flavors (I'm thinking at least one will be a seasonal flavor, like pumpkin or apple!)
While home we did get some good recommendations for the hotels and for transportation - still working on that. We plan on sending out our Save-the-Dates in the next couple of weeks! :D
Also, I definitely know what dress I want to get - Maggie Sottero is AWESOME! What's my problem? Do I get it here or back home? I'd save on taxes if I got it in NH, but my mom could do the alterations. Hmmm...
Let's see...I think that's it. Now I'm trying to get ideas for the invites and reception centerpieces. Hopefully that will be fun! :)
12/30/2009 at 02:49 pm
**drooooooling** I LOVE Molly's Cupcakes!