Trying to keep track of everything left to make and buy!
bold = done
- Carnation B and L for church doors
- Monogram aisle runner
- Save the Dates
- Reserved signs
- Boudior Pictures
- Bridesmaid Gifts
- Groomsmen Gifts
- Photosharing cards
- Table number glossary
- Table Cloths
- Table Runners
- Table names/numbers
- Bathroom Baskets
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Groomsmen Suits
- Ivory Table cloths
- Bridal Bouqet
- Bridesmaids bouquet
- Groomsman boutonniere
- Mother and Mother of the groom boutonniere
- Father and Father of the groom boutonniere
& the never ending list of items to buy:
- Votive holders
- Drinking glasses
- Clear formal dinner plates
- Battery operated candles
- White feathers
- LOTS of cardstock
My MOH and best friend! Paige
Ruthie - Future sister-in-law
Amanda - Practically family/Paige's sister-in-law and Karlie my precious little Flower Girl :)
Christina - Craziest girl ever and dear friend!
Side Note: Not really what I was going for but they'll do. We had his sister redo them and they turned out so much better. (see engagement #2)
The above isn't an engagement photo but it's cute! ;)
Red Velvet w/ Cream Cheese Icing :)
After going through a bajillion cakes, I've chosen this one. ahhh rejoice!
My Bouquet inspiration!
I am absolutely in love with this! I have no idea where I found it, but I have it saved in my phone, email and desktop! haha
Finding the perfect flowers/feathers were the hardest part, but a random trip to pier one imports and 30 minutes later I walkeded out with the perfect set up! The picture below is without the feathers :(
Below are a couple of different flowers I would like to incorporate somehow...
finally the bridesmaids flowers - ivory hydrangeas/carnations?
More to come when they're finished! :)
I love this dress so much! They're perfect and flattering and I can't decide what color. GAHHH
it doesn't really help that my MOH already bought this dress (which is gorgeous, but i don't know if the colors will match!):
I bought it a month after the engagement! Secretly I'd been looking for the perfect one for atleast a year before and new exactly what I wanted.
Jessica Simpson was my go-to inspiration! Her Vera Wang "Stephanie" gown was/is gorgeous when she married Nick Lachey! (Coincidentally 98 degrees is playing on Pandora as I type!)
My fiance is a computer/internet bluff and I'm terrified that he's going to see my dress before begin to walk down that aisle! As hard as this is I will post the link to give you all a sneak peak of my beauty! It''s no longer for sale, but it's been there for the past 5 years or so! :(
I'm going to be going to Alterations Unlimited in Ocala, FL to get the sweetheart neckline added! That's the only thing it needs done to it since it already fits perfectly! I may need to get it bustled though??
My inspiration for my wedding was when Jessica Simpson married Nick Lachey back in 2002. I even bought her book and that was my go to designer bible... I love everything about it!
Centerpieces...LOVE these, but maybe smaller?
My wedding is more on the formal side so the first option would be a little more appropriate.
Ok for this last one, I want to do this SO BAD! I don't know how awful and many I will have to do, but it's so pretty!
I've been growing my hair out for the past year for this! I love, love, love her hair especially with the veil. I've already bought the clips from either Hobby Lobby or Michaels (I know they both have the same ones) for about $2 for two! I've been practicing curling my hair this way, but I haven't tried it with the clips yet. Pictures to come...
The veil...Why doesn't anyone where the veil over their face anymore? It's so classic! Yesterday I ordered a veil that's six and a half feet long...I really wanted a twelve foot one, but they're so hard to find. Maybe my alterations lady can make one? If not, the one I ordered was only .79 cents on ebay!!!
Below: I love her veil! and the ceremony decor! So pretty and definately my go to picture for what I am doing at the church!
Must take veil shots:
as you can tell I've been stalking as4968's profile. Maaaaad props. :)
- Bride's clothes hanging in window
- Bridesmaids doing bride's hair and makeup
- Bride and bridesmaids getting dressed, applying makeup
- Mom helping bride with one last detail, such as veil
- Full-length shot of bride in gown
- Detail of clothing, shoes, garter, jewelry, rings, something old, new, borrowed and blue
- Touching shot of bride with parent/s
- Touching shot of bride with sibling/s
- Bride hugging MOH
- Bride with bridesmaids
- Groom getting ready with Dad and pals (tying the tie is a classic)
- Touching shot of groom with parent/s
- Touching shot of groom with sibling/s
- Groom with best man
- Groom with all the groomsmen
- Groomsmen putting on boutonnieres or bowties
- Intimate shots of bride and groom chatting with/crying with/hugging parents and siblings preceremony
- Groom ready to go
- Bride ready to go
- Bride and groom separately making their way to the ceremony (in a limo backseat, hailing a cab, walking down the street/hall/stairs)
- Closeups of flower girl (& with bride)
- Guests streaming into the site
- Ushers escorting guests to their seats
- Ushers escorting moms to their seats (Christian wedding)
- Close-up of groom's adorably nervous mug waiting for his other half
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down the aisle
- Flower girl entering
- Honor attendant walking down the aisle
- Grandparents walking down the aisle
- Wedding party waiting at the altar
- Groom walking down the aisle
- Close-up of groom when he first sees his bride
- Close-up of bride just before she makes her entrance
- Bride and groom at the altar
- Altar or canopy from the back during ceremony
- Wide shot of audience during ceremony
- Faces of bride and groom as they exchange vows
- Close-up of bride's and groom's hands as they exchange rings
- The kiss
- Bride and groom proceeding up the aisle, guests' smiling faces at their sides
- Bride and groom outside ceremony site
- Congrats shots: bride and groom hugging, laughing, and crying with good friends and family
- Bride and groom together
- Bride with her happy, proud parents and/or stepparents
- Bride with her entire immediate family
- Groom with his happy, proud parents and/or stepparents
- Groom with his entire immediate family
- Bride and groom with all parents
- Bride and groom with immediate family members from both sides
- Bride and groom with groomsmen
- Bride and groom with bridesmaids
- Bride and groom with whole wedding party
- Shot from outside reception site (to set the tone)
- Reception details such as place cards, guest book, centerpieces, decorations, table settings, favors table, and champagne glasses
- Bride and groom arriving (make it dramatic -- their faces through the dark limo windows, the two lovebirds atop a staircase or pushing through a curtain)
- Receiving line moments
- Bride and groom at head table
- Parents' table
- Guests' tables
- Close-up of friends and family making toasts
- Bride and groom sipping champagne
- Bride's and groom's parents whispering to each other during dinner
- Bride and groom chatting up the guests
- Bride and groom's first dance (maybe with a slow shutter speed so the movement blurs the image a little)
- Parents dancing
- Bride and Dad dancing
- Groom and Mom dancing
- Wedding party dancing
- Grandparents dancing
- Kids playing or dancing
- Musicians or DJ doing their thing
- Guests going nuts on the dance floor (again, slow shutter speed could be effective)
- Bride laughing with bridesmaids
- Cake table
- Bride and groom cutting the cake
- Bride and groom feeding each other cake
- Dessert table
- Bouquet toss (perhaps a vertical shot from in front of the bride)
- Tossing and catching of the garter
- Bride and groom leaving, waving from getaway car's backseat
A FEW EXTRAS
- Outside on the deck at the church (Luke and I)
- Veil shots!
- "The Dip"
This one, I made in Word. Simple. Elegant. Pretty.
Ordered these from Wedding Paper Divas...Kinda wished I would have waited and made DIY ones. :(
These are it...I'M DONE SEARCHING!!! I've been looking like crazy for the past 3 months and I've finally come to a conclusion! They're DIY from Weddingchicks.com and I can order the paper for around $19 for 25 pieces...
All in all. They're PERFECT! Eeeeek! So excited! They're sooo beautiful.
Posted on the boards about what shoes I should pick and someone told me about these from New York & Co! Loved the glitter and how flat they were (My FH is just a few inches taller than me!) I will still be on the hunt for pink heels to wear when I take close ups with my girls but these we're pretty much perfect! They we're only $24 as well! Steal! I won't wear them until the wedding week to get them worn in(my heels seriousl hate me when I switch up shoes!)
I'm telling you I'm seriously in love with her wedding...everything about it is inspiration! :)
My wedding colors! I have no idea why this was not my first post!? haha
It's a mixture of all these colors plus white...if that makes since!
From the boards it seems like this is pretty popular among the grooms cakes. He plays this religiously, so it's pretty perfect! I cannot wait to see his face when he sees this thing. :)
(First Page) Front Monogram:
(FH loooooves this one)
(Second Page) You know how the timeline goes for the actual ceremony...
(Third Page) Last page of program:
I cannot wait to start on these!!! I have been dying to go back to Hobby Lobby to buy all the cardstock!!!
I hope I can find the miniture clamps!!