It tasted AMAZING!
Our wedding cake is being made by "Cakes by Barb" of Port Alberni. Barb has been making wedding cakes since before I was even born. Its amazing what she does out of her home and her prices are fantastic.
We are getting a MONSTROSITY of a cake. Its going to take SEVEN separate layers of cake to make this look, but It will be well worth it, and there will be lots of left-overs for the gift opening!
- Its a chocolate / vanilla marble cake with alternating layers of bavarian cream and whipped chocolate filling, with a butter cream icing, with fondant on the top.
- The "tall" tier will have silver piping inspired by our monogram and flourishes on our invitations.
- The bottom tier will have our monogram piped in silver.
- The ribbons on the cake will be exactly the same as pictured, colour and everything
- She is also putting a purple flower on the cake similar to the one pictured
- She is supplying a cake stand similar to the one pictured, except she is going to put purple flowers around the base.