Bryan and I met in a chat room on aol in the Summer of 2000. We imed and talked on the phone for awhile before deciding to meet each other in person. We watched a movie and ate dinner on our first date and we just had a connection. Ever since
then we have been inseparable. I can't imagine my life with anyone else but him. He understands who I am and loves me for my strengths and my flaws.
We bought our home in February 2007 and got engaged later that year in November; now we're planning the wedding we've been waiting so long to have.
- Ceremony site - Booked
- Reception site - Booked
- Photography - Booked
- Videography - Booked
- DJ/Entertainment - Booked
- Florist - Booked
- Lighting - Booked (we got uplighting, pinspots on the cake and sweethearts table, and a custom gobo)
- Wedding Coordinator - Booked
- Hair & Makeup - Booked
- Dress - Found it and ordered it =)
- MOHs and Bridesmaids dresses - all ordered
- Secondary sponsors dresses - all ordered
- Flower girls dresses - arrived
- Ring Bearer, Coin Bearer, and Bible Bearer attire - www.gagas.com
- Save the Dates - mailed
- Cake and Groom's Cake - Booked
- Chair Covers w/ sashes (Chair Covers By Angie) and Tablecloths (Dress My Chair) - Booked
- Invitations - mailed. YAY!
- Groom, Groomsmen, Secondary sponsors, and Fathers Tuxedos - Booked
- Shop like crazy!
We finally got a new setting for my diamond and the matching wedding band. I love it! I think it's just classic and elegant. He's a good man.
He has decided to go with this Tungsten Carbide Carbon Fiber Ring. Still need to purchase it from TitaniumKay.com
Sorry but I will not be posting any pictures of my dress on this site because I do not want to risk having FI seeing it. I'm wearing an Allure gown style#8365 in white. I can't wait 'till it arrives!
Hun(Bryan), you better not be trying to look it up either. =)
Finally found one that they all agreed on!! It is a Mori Lee Bridesmaids dress style#366. Colors will be metallic sage with a toffee sash.
We have 5 flowergirls in our wedding and they will all look so adorable in this dress. Will be ordered from pinkprincess.com
Something sophisticated yet sexy at the same time. Of course it will be in metallic sage. It is a Mori Lee Bridesmaids dress style#363.
Here are some pictures of our Save the Dates. Sharpies for handwriting the addresses. I got postcards from Vistaprint with the back having some kind of cute poem.
The Cake will look somewhat like the one above but with green designs and champagne satin ribbon.
We also will be getting a groom's cake like above but of course with sage green accents. I wish we could have gotten something more fancier, but we've gone way over budget and this was more affordable.