Hey PW brides!!!
Just to let you all know... I loved Petals by Xavi so much as my florist and coordinators that I now work for them.
Petals by Xavi did such amazing work and I enjoyed planning my wedding so much that I just wanted to keep planning... Well of course I can't get married again - I love my hubby very much and can't imagine life without him but I absolutely love meeting with new brides and helping them make their vision a reality,
I am a consultant and I meet with brides. I can't even tell you how amazing it feels to sit down with a bride, hear their story, their plan, and what their vision is... I have gotten so many great ideas, I wish I could get married again and do some things differently! lol...
Anyways... A little about me...
- I got married in May and it was incredible
- I love working for Petals by Xavi as a consultant & coordinator
- I love meeting new brides
- I'm an organizational freak - hence the wedding planner/coordinations I do and enjoy.
- My husband is Armenian so I can do ethnic weddings too!
- We also do bridal shower centerpieces, Sweet 16, Engagement parties, and ethnic events like Ghunas, Hosk Ghabs, and Indian events as well!
If anyone is interested in meeting with me, let me know. You can call our office and ask for an appointment with me. I usually meet with brides in Santa Ana and Chino Hills but the other consultants can meet in Long Beach, Los Angeles, and Pasadena. Even though I do not meet at the Los Angeles location, I can do weddings there... It's just the consultation that needs to be local for me.
Petals by Xavi
**Ask for an appointment with Michelle **
**If you mention PW, I will throw in a free toss bouquet and boutinierre.**