MOST OF MY BIO IS FRIENDS ONLY JUST TO KEEP THE SECRETS SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND :)
Well December 5th 2010 has come and gone and it was the best day of our lives (next to welcoming our son). It did go buy quickly at least the ceremony did but I still sit back, thinking and smile about our day.
It was a cold day so no outside shots but it was still beautiful and all of our guests except three made it out to see us. Our DIY projects looked fantastic and I thank my pdubs for sharing their thoughts, pictures and ideas with me.
Even after 7 years together and a child married life feels thrilling, a great blessing, and every kiss is tingling with excitment.
I am here to plan our wedding. Occuring this year December 5, 2010 in Maryland with our close family and friends :)
My fiance proposed on the Spirit of Washington Cruise outside on the hull of the ship on October 2nd, 2009 as the rain started coming down and everyone started to rush inside...me included. WHen he wouldnt let me go I looked at him as if he lost his everlasting mind because I didnt want my freshly done weave to get messed up (LOL, yes its true I enjoy the occasional extensions) When he got down on one knee as our cruise overlooked the newly built National Harbor I thought he fell and started to laugh, but as he professed his love to me and asked me to be his wife, I began to cry and said yes over and over again with much admiration for my future husband.
We have our son named Xavier and a lhasa apsa named Roxy. We purchased our first house in 2008 and love making it our own, it is hard work and we still find ourselves painting and adding to it but it can be rewarding and fun even in this market. My fiance is a total gamer, with his mancave full of Xbox Elite, PS3 and computer games, while I enjoy reading books, yoga and time and with family and friends.
I look foward to sharing ideas for creating a beautiful and budget friendly wedding with everyone ;)
This is such a neat picture! I love the photo op as well as the black and red which are totally our colors. We having a touch of silver to htis as well and viola the Scott wedding will hopefully be coming together. We are also planning on providing this pic to our photog so we can recreate this during the cocktail hour during our first peek at the reception set up. I cant wait:)
Found this awesome picture here ----->http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/HolyMolyMatrimony
Borrowed from xxashleyxx007, Cutiebugg92 tomilee's, and Boricua_Bride :)
- Bride's dress on the cutomized hanger from Etsy
- Close-up of bride's shoes
- Close-up of bride's bouquet
- Bride in curlers or having makeup applied
- Bridesmaids applying their makeup
- Close-up of dress details back
- Bride together with bridesmaids
- Bride with son
- bridesmaids putting finishing touches on bride, adding the veil, etc.
- Bride spending moment alone, thinking quietly,looking out the window
- Full-length shot of bride all dressed and ready to go
- Full-length shot of bride from the back silouteete in the dress with train spread out
- Groom putting on tie
- Groom with groomsmen
- Groom with dad, hugging or whispering advice
- Bride and groom separately getting in the car, limo or cab
- Wide shot of ceremony space from the back
- Guests arriving
- Ushers helping grandparents and special guests to their seats
- Close up of details (guest book, pew decorations, etc.)
- Groom and groomsmen waiting nervously for bride to walk down aisle
- Guests sitting down, waiting for ceremony to start
- Bridesmaids walking down the aisle
- Wedding party standing at the altar
- Bride just before walking down the aisle
- Back shot of bride (and escort) beginning to walk down the aisle
- Full-frontal shot of bride (and escort) walking down the aisle
- Close-up of groom's face when he sees bride for the first time
- Back shot of bride and groom together at the altar with officiant between them
- Close-up of each hand as the rings are exchanged
- Shot of both sets of parents' faces as they witness ceremony
- The kiss
- Happy couple walking back down the aisle together, as married couple
- Bride and groom walking out of ceremony space, hand-in-hand
BEFORE THE RECEPTION ? During the cocktail hour (These can be taken before the ceremony)
- Full shot of bride and groom together, smiling
- Full shot of bride and groom hugging
- Full shot of bride and groom kissing
- Close-up of couples' faces
- Bride with her family
- Groom with his family
- Bride with groom's parents
- Groom with bride's parents
- Bride with bridesmaids
- Groom with groomsmen
- Bride with groomsmen
- Groom with bridesmaids
- Group shot of bride, groom, family and wedding party
- Groom leaning up against a wall with bride in front of him, kissing
- Bride and groom walking toward the camera, holding hands
- Bride and groom walking away from camera, holding hands
- Bride and groom looking off in the same direction together
- Close-up of details (place settings, name cards, etc.)
- Close-up of centerpieces
- Wide shot of entire room before everyone arrives
- Bride and groom's first dance
- Groom dipping bride
- Bride dancing with her uncle
- Groom dancing with his mom
- Close-up of cake
- Best man (or other guests) making a toast to the couple
- Bride and groom's faces as they listen to the toast(s)
- Guests smiling and clapping
- Guests dancing and cutting loose on the dance floor.
- Wide shot of entire room after guests arrive
- Close-ups of guests' faces, laughing and having a great time
- Groups of friends sitting together at their table or dancing
- Bride and groom whispering to each other
- Kids dancing or playing around
- Close-up of band or DJ
- Bride and groom cutting the cake
- Bride and groom feeding each other
- Bride and groom in making an exit
- The infamous Obama pose back at hotel lobby
Went BM dress shopping this past weekend. Since I am down to 3 girls now (had to seriously do some cutting down as I started with 6 girls, but thats another story) I am thinking about letting them all wear different dresses. These from DB are pretty neat because they each can wear a different look, of course all in red apple color.
I love this guest book... Still thinking about placing this order with Etsy seller because I am not that crafty, instead of blue it will be red.... I doubt I will order that guest book as I may just get a photo one
Whoo hooo. They are awesome, got the greatest deal on them from Ebay, they are blinged out but not too much that FH wont want to touch them. hehehe
Love the scroll Idea. We are going to put them in baskets and have them near the seats for everybody
My sister and I praying before the ceremony!
BEFORE THE CEREMONY
FH and our Son :)
FH Mom and the boys!
&nbs p; Ceremony
Totally freaked out at this point crying already
FH after he saw me said WOW then cheesed!
Still cheesing :)
Thats my cry face! lol
OK and these two are just funny my son is always doing the opposite
The Grand Finale Kissing my husband for the first time!! look at our son peeking around!
YAAAY That's Mrs Scott to you!
&nbs p; PICTURES AND RECEPTION- PARTY TIME
My new MIL giving me the business lol
How many Girls does it take to Bustle a 21pt dress. hmmmmm? Only the best girls ever!!
&nbs p; DETAILS