We are about 14 months out, but you can never start too early! Here is my very rough first draft of to do's.
- Meet with Father.
- Set date.
- Hire wedding planner. (deposit)
- Book church.
- Book Adams Pointe for reception. (deposit)
- Block off hotel rooms.
- Choose colors. (horizon, cornflower, & silver.)
- Get ring resized.
- Make rough guest list.
- Meet and book photographer.
- Meet and book cake vendor.
- Book florist.
- Book photobooth.
- Book DJ.
- Pick out entrees and cocktail displays.
- Find a place that will do STD's, pocket invitations, table numbers, menus, and programs.
- Pick out BM dresses.
- Send out BM's cards, along with dress info.
- Start purchasing BM's & FG's totes. (already started!-lands in.)
- Figure out favors. (reception & hotel.)
- Start planning out ceremony. (readings & songs.)
- Start looking for THE dress! =) (DUNZO! DB:first dress I tried on, 3/18/09. SOO EXCITED!!)
- Get color swatches from David's Bridal. (horizon & cornflower.)
More to come as things come up! =)
Posted on 03/18/2009 at 05:32 am | 1 comment
04/12/2009 at 01:56 pm
great job getting so much accomplished so quickly! You're going to be so grateful as the date gets closer