My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets.
- Bride Bouquet: Watercooler Roses, ranunculus, wrapped with rhinestone branding.
- BM Bouquets: Watercooler Roses
DIY Candy Buffet Deets:
- Candy: Purchased at CandyWarehouse.com , SweetBe's and Target
- Jars: Purchased at Ross, Michaels and fellow PW brides
- Tags: Created by Kristeen LaBrot Events
- Misc Decor: Boxes were gift wrapped by damask wrapping paper, ribbon from Michaels, candy bags from DTLA, linen from Lorena Linens.
We didn't have the ideal first impressions of each other, but we managed to charm our way into each other hearts and become high school sweethearts. We began dating on April 17, 1997. 12 years later, were still madly in love and finally getting hitched! Best of all, we get to have our wedding on our actual 13th year anniversary Saturday, April 17, 2010. Looking forward to madness of wedding planning and becoming Mr and Mrs.
(Picture taken in 1996..many pounds ago)
Likes:Japanese Import Cars, 3 Leches cake, Video games, hosting BBQ'sand the 49'ners.
Dislikes:Vegetables, When the bride cries, stupid drivers, Borat, pickles and disappointing restaurants.
First Impression of the Bride:"conceited, but damn she has big boobs!"
Likes: Cheese, Harry Potter, The Office, payday, napping, red velvet cupcakes and scrapbooking supplies.
Dislikes:Porta-potties, when the groom doesn't eat his veggies, pickles and The Hills.
First Impression of the Groom: "ugh, he's annoying. I don't know what girls see in him"
I'll let the pictures tell the story... :)
I bought the Oleg Cassini CT291 dress, from David's Bridal. It was out of my budget, but I fell in love with it at first site. Too bad I do not have a pic of the cathedral train..it's a beauty!!! Well, now I am going through some buyer's remorse. Since it is the "most important", dress of my life I'm going through mixed emotions. I am anxious-yet excited. We'll see how I feel, when I pick her up on October 24. I'm so nervous!!!
My wedding day shoes! =) Max Studio SCENT in Lilac
My BM dresses! These dresses are comfy, pretty and flattering on all body types! I am so happy I found them!
We're having an eggplant and metallic grey wedding. I'd love to incorporate some turquoise or teal as an accent color, but I am having a difficult time how to. In the meantime here's my color board.
Some pictures I've found online that made me go gaga and dream of my wedding looking like this. (sigh...<3)
- Lighting (purple uplights and lots of candles...for a romantic ambiance )
- Flowers ( I dream of orchids :)
( disclaimer: If any of these are your pictures, please let me know so I can give you credit!! )
These our official Save the Date! :)
Yesterday, I placed an order of 50 postcards through Scrapblog.com . FI and I were looking for fun ,old school save the dates that captured the beginning of our relationship. We hope these postcards send out that vibe! :)
FI and I are naming our tables after special things that had made our relationship. Some of them are super silly and others are quite sentimental =) Each table is also going to have an explanation why the table is named.....
Here are some of our table names:
- Fairfax High
- 4 Seventeen 1997
- Kanye West
- Chicken Mc Nuggets
- Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Monica and Chandler
our Table is going to be named: Till Infinity
- Frames: purchased at Michaels (they have bling, but its not noticeable in the pic :/)
- Font: Chopin Script (dafont.com)
- Rhinestones: purchased at two peas in the bucket
- Paper: astroid purple purchased at staples (not as bright as seen in the pic)
Lucky me won the BetsyWhite invitation contest on PW! =) I had my invites printed through betsywhite and I DIYed my maps, inserts and rsvp cards. The girly girl in me, had to add a touch of ribbon and bling to my invites. I am soooo happy the way they came out! =) This couldn't have been possible w/ the help of my wonderful BM's.
Invite Supplies: (pre-assembly)
(L to R: invite, RSVP card, Map, ribbon, center stone, rhinestones)
these were the beautiful invites I won through betsywhite.com. They have thermographic printing. (i got to chose my own design) And then final results of invites (after adding a touch of bling and ribbon)
My hard workings BM's! =)
Some inspo pics for my bling cake =)
I ordered 7inch Bling letter A cake topper. And i bought my own rhinestone branding in downtown LA.
I want the cake table to look very romantic. LOTS and LOTS of lavender rose petals and candles. 'Similar to the picture below but without the " i do letters"
These are my current vendors. I seperated them into catagories.
Ceremony: Mary Star of the Sea Catholic Church
Reception: Doubletree Hotel in San Pedro
DOC: Kristeen Labrot http://www.kristeenlabrotevents.com/
- Bride Dress: Davids Bridal, Oleg Cassini collection
- BM Dress: Betsy and Adam (purchased at Group USA)
- Make Up Artist: http://www.christinayi.com/
- Hair Stylist: Nada Vue
- Photographer: Adrienne Gunde http://adriennegunde.com/
- E-Session Photographer: Amanda Lynn http://www.amandalynnphotography.com/
- Cake: Pasteleria Tres Leches http://www.projectwedding.com/vendor/show/pasteleria-3-leches
- Bling Cake Topper: Affordable Cake Toppers http://www.etsy.com/shop/AffordableCakeTopper
- STD: www.scrapblog.com
- Invites: www.betsywhite.com (I won the PW invite giveaway!!! yay!!! )
- Monograms: Lace and Lollipops http://www.etsy.com/shop/laceandlollipops
many, many more to come :)
Im so excited!! FI gift is here!!! =) He's a big 49ners fan. I bought him an authentic 49's jersey from NFL.com. Best part is the jersey personalized with his last name and wedding date #
(FYI Football brides: The quality is EXCELLENT. Definitely worth splurging for the authentic
Also I got a 49ners gater from etsy vendor Narfer99