Inspiration: Fall/rustic cupcake stand.
Reality: DIY cupcake stand by my awesome husband. We had a hard time looking for just the right fall/rustic cupcake stand that will not look have a triangle or Christmas tree shape.
So we've decided to make our own and this is the design we came up with. I love it! I didn't have to worry about getting all the cupcakes on differnt stands.
- cupcake stand is 42 in. round. We put it on a 48 in round table.
- has 3 tiers
- tallest tier/platform is 12 inches high
- garland and lights (orange and purple) around the whole stand and around the pillars
- fits about 120 cupcakes including the spaces on the three wood slices
- the stand is covered with fabric
- the pillars are covered with burlap fabric and fall garland
GUESTBOOK TABLE DECORATION
$20 + $4 shipping, pay thru Paypal. PM me if interested.
- Wood slice, three bottles with flowers, new candles - everything you see except the picture frames. (Still have to replace the candles but I bought a whole pack and only used those two in the pics).
Here's how it was at the cocktail hour.
SWEETHEART TABLE DECORATIONS
$24 + $4 shipping, pay thru PayPal. PM me if interested.
- Mr & Mrs signs
- 2 mini pumpkins
- 2 branches taped together
Add $3. Due to the shipping cost, the candles are to be included only on either the SWEETHEART TABLE listing or the GUESTBOOK TABLE listing. Let me know if you are also interested.
- Glitter candles for candle ceremony
BOLERO/SHRUG FOR SALE!!
I bought this bolero because I thought it was going to be cold on my wedding day (October 30th) but the weather was perfect and I never got to use it! This would have been perfect for my dress. Anyway, here's a picture of it from the Etsy seller.
Bought at $74 and selling for $60 + $4 shipping (US only). International brides PM me and I will check the shipping cost for your location.
12/27/2011 at 07:03 pm
I am interested in buying the cupcake stand and maybe the wood slices. Can you please respond asap with prices becasue I need it really really soon!! Thank You!!