Add me as a Friend to see all my BIO entries!
ABOUT THE BRIDE
ABOUT THE GROOM:
HOW WE MET:
The way he proposed was just perfect.
It was the night before valentine's day, Me and Rob we're just relaxing at home. All cozy up in Sweats in front of the television. All of the sudden, Rob asks me if I wanted my gift tonight or tomorrow?
I didn't expect much of a gift because we were living on our own and had our own bills to pay now!
but Rob just couldn't wait until tomorrow night to give me my gift that he insisted that he give it to me tonight. It really didn't matter to me but I went along with it because I knew how excited Rob was about it.
He told me to go into the room and stay in there until he calls me out. I thought it was RIDICULOUS, but I did what I was told. After a loooooonnnngg time of waiting, I didn't realize that I actually had fallen asleep waiting for Rob. Rob wakes me up and tells me that it's ready. When I finally woke up, Rob was dressed in slacks, button-up shirt and a tie! While my hair was messed up, no makeup, in sleeping sweats and a oversized tshirt! As I walked out into the living room, it was covered with floating red heart balloons, candles. The ground was covered with a path of rose petals and candies (which really hurt to walk on with bare feet!)
When looking at it, all i could say was, " AWWW HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" and he said, " I'm not done yet.." He led me onto our couch and finally got down on one knee and gave me a speech about how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me. All i could say was " AWWWW HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!" and he said.. " I'm not done yet.." He pulls out the box with the ring inside and I just couldn't hold my tears back anymore... where he FINALLY SAID, " Allyssa, will you marry me?" and of course I said yes.
The thing about having your proposal in the house you have to clean up after you're mess!
We spent the rest of the night celebrating our engagement and sweeping up all the rose petals and candies that was spread all over the floor!! LOL
but I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD IT ANY OTHER WAY!
I love dessy.com's color palette boards! I am totally thinking of KINDA SORTA changing my colors!
Meet Rocky Ladies
This is our 2 year ( almost 3 ) old Boxer. He is so handsome...
I swear he is human sometimes...
Here he is when he was a PUP
AWWWW such a cutie!!
- Pack for the night before/after wedding
- Undergarments ( Panties and Bras )
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- Shampoo/Conditioner/ Soap and sponge
- Face Lotion
- Baby Oil ( Lavender scent )
- Comfy Sleeping clothes
- Bride Sweatsuit
- Getting ready outfit
- Groom's Gifts
- Wedding Gown and Veil
- Both wedding shoes
- Wedding Panties
- Laptop and Charger
- Cellphone and charger
- Wedding Mix
- Get Wedding gown/veil steamed
- Get Mani/Pedi and Makeup/hair done
- Get ready for rehearsal
- Make sure you bring everything with you for decorations
- Guestbook ( Picture book ) with pens
- Seating chart frames
- Table numbers and Menus
- Program and Program Basket
- Big Picture and Picture stand
- Wedding Favors
- Words of wisdom props ( Frames, Poem, Papers, Envelopes, pens)
- Votive candles with holder
- Small tv with dvd player and slideshow dvd
- bag of props for photobooth
- bag of props for funny garter toss
- Cake topper/ Cutting set and toasting flutes
- Bathroom basket kits
- After Party Slippers ( Maybe?? )
- Leave Vow cards in Bridal suite
- Put emergency kits inside bridal suite
- Put bridal suite sign on door
- Wedding CD
- Attend Rehearsal @ 4:00pm ( Bring pretend bouquet and veil )
- Attend Dinner @ 5:30pm
- Enjoy and eat!!
- Sleep @ 12 the LASTEST!!