*Update: Some of my pages are set to friends only, if you would like to see them then you can add me as a friend. I will accept only if you are an active member of the PW community*
If any of the pictures you see on my bio belong to you, please let me know so that I can give you credit where credit is due. Also, if you are going to use on of my personal pictures, please do the same for me.
Ashley & Josh
Follow my BLOG!
These are our children:
Cosmo is the oldest. She's named after Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld. Josh is obsessed with that show! Born April 2006, we got her in July of 2006 from one of Josh's friends.
Zero is the baby. She is named after Jack's dog in the Nightmare Before Christmas, my fav. movie of all time! She was born in July of 2007 and we got her in September of 2007. We adopted her from the shelter.
My E-Ring <3
My Wedding Ring
Josh's Wedding Ring
$98 (got it on sale for $70)!!!
Here she is in her dress:
Credit to Liz Ann Falcone
Preserved Florals by Liz Ann
The wonderful and talented Stacey Wight!
So excited to have Stacey there as a part of our marvellous day!!!
Must take Photo List:
- Bride's dress on the hanger or over a chair
- Close-up of bride's shoes
- Close-up of bride's bouquet
- Bride in curlers or having makeup applied
- Bridesmaids applying their makeup
- Bride putting on garter
- Mom and/or bridesmaids helping the bride arrange her dress, bustle the train, etc.
- Close-up of dress details
- Bride together with bridesmaids
- Bride hugging mom
- Flower girl(s) ready to go
- Mom or bridesmaids putting finishing touches on bride, adding the veil, etc.
- Bride spending moment alone, thinking quietly, praying or looking out the window
- Full-length shot of bride all dressed and ready to go
- Groom putting on tie
- Groom with groomsmen
- Ring bearer ready to go
- Groom with dad, hugging or whispering advice
- Bride and groom separately getting in the car, limo or cab
- Groom looking out the window, waiting for the bride to arrive
- Wide shot of ceremony space from the back
- Guests arriving
- Ushers helping grandparents and special guests to their seats
- Front and back shots of flower girl/ring bearer walking down the aisle
- Close up of details (guest book, pew decorations, etc.)
- Groom and groomsmen waiting nervously for bride to walk down aisle
- Guests sitting down, waiting for ceremony to start
- Bridesmaids walking down the aisle
- Wedding party standing at the altar
- Bride just before walking down the aisle
- Back shot of bride (and escort) beginning to walk down the aisle
- Full-frontal shot of bride (and escort) walking down the aisle
- Close-up of groom's face when he sees bride for the first time
- Back shot of bride and groom together at the altar with officiant between them
- Shot focusing on bridesmaids' bouquets, lined up as they hold them at the altar
- Close-up of each hand as the rings are exchanged
- Close-up of bride's face, as seen over the groom's shoulder
- Close-up of groom's face, as seen over the bride's shoulder
- Shot of both sets of parents' faces as they witness ceremony
- The kiss
- Happy couple walking back down the aisle together, as married couple
- Guests getting ready to shower the couple with well wishes (and bubbles, birdseed, etc.) as they leave
- Bride and groom walking out of ceremony space, hand-in-hand
BEFORE THE RECEPTION ? During the cocktail hour (These can be taken before the ceremony)
- Full shot of bride and groom together, smiling
- Full shot of bride and groom hugging
- Full shot of bride and groom kissing
- Bride being lifted or carried by groom or sitting on groom's lap
- Close-up of couples' faces as bride is lifted, carried or sitting on groom's lap
- Bride with her parents
- Groom with his parents
- Bride with groom's parents
- Groom with bride's parents
- Bride with bridesmaids
- Groom with groomsmen
- Bride with groomsmen
- Group shot of bride, groom, family and wedding party
- Groom leaning up against a wall with bride in front of him, kissing
- Bride and groom walking toward the camera, holding hands
- Bride and groom walking away from camera, holding hands
- Bride and groom looking off in the same direction together
- Close-up of details (place settings, name cards, etc.)
- Close-up of centerpieces
- Wide shot of entire room before everyone arrives, even better if taken from above
- Any special moments during the receiving line process
- Bride and groom's first dance
- Groom dipping bride
- Bride dancing with her dad -- close-up of her face as seen over his shoulder
- Groom dancing with his mom
- Close-up of cake
- Bride showing her new ring to the guests
- Bride and groom hugging guests, close-ups of faces
- Best man (or other guests) making a toast to the couple
- Bride and groom's faces as they listen to the toast(s)
- Guests smiling and clapping
- Guests dancing and cutting loose on the dance floor. (Tip: Ask for a slow shutter speed to get a blurry/focused effect)
- Wide shot of entire room after guests arrive, even better if taken from above
- Close-ups of guests' faces, laughing and having a great time -- lots of these
- Groups of friends sitting together at their table or dancing
- Bride and groom whispering to each other
- Parents (or even better, grandparents) dancing
- Kids dancing or playing around
- Close-up of band or DJ
- Bride and groom cutting the cake
- Bride and groom feeding each other
- Bride and groom in back seat of getaway car
- Back of car as it drives away
Here are our tears of joy packets! I made the labels and Josh found the packets (at Walmart - Martha Stewart) and the mini kleenex packages. We took the confetti out of the Martha Stewart packs and stuffed the mini kleenex in there (we had to cut a little bit off each one to get it to fit right). Finished product:
Porn Star (we will be calling it something else...)
1/2 oz Sour Puss raspberry liqueur
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
4 - 6 oz 7-Up soda
- 1 1/2 Oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 1/2 Oz. Vodka
- 5 Oz. Lemonade
Add ingredients into a highball glass filled with ice. Stir and garnish with lime.
- 1/2 Oz. Gin
- 1 Oz. Triple Sec
- 1 Oz. Vodka
- 5 Oz. Orange Juice
Add ingredients into a highball glass filled with ice. Stir and garnish with a lemon wheel.
- 2 Cups Water
- 12 1/2 Orange Juice
- 3/4 Cup Lemonade
- 1/4 Cup Grenadine (syrup or juice)
- 4 Cups Club Soda
- 4 Cups Lemon Lime Drink
Combine first 4 ingredients into a large pitcher. Chill, covered, for at least 4 hours. Add remaining ingredients before serving and stir gently. Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
I will be using these sinamay bags to put thier gifts in:
I will be putting some of these edible chocolates inside:
I will also have sand dollars with thank you cards attached to them and put them in a box with some sand in it:
When they go to get their names from the hanging placecards... they go to the usher, give them the card, and then a polaroid gets taken of them before they are taken to their seats. LOVE IT.
Bubbles for the ceremony:
Floating on air, bursting with love....
If you are from Canada, are getting married in Canada, or WHATEVER... come join our amazing group!!! Even if you just want to learn about Canada or find a Canadian pen pal!
Look forward to seeing you there ;)
If you love purple this group is a must for you!! This group is dedicated to the love of all things purple!! Inspirations and creativity are a must, but you can also just look at some of the cool ideas we will have!
Join us soon!!
Fellow Oct. 2010 brides... feel free to join us on our group page!! We can chat about how far we all are in our planning, get some inspiration from each other, and just talk about how AWESOME it will be when we are finally all MRS.!!!
Come and join our group for us DW brides!!!
Come join our group! We can talk about school, the wedding, work, etc!
Whether you have tattoos, want to get one, or are just a fan...
My fellow latin ladies, please come and join our group!!
$900 OBO. For more pictures on me, check here.