About Bagpiper Stephen HolterWith over twenty years experience, Stephen Holter provides quality piping to make your wedding day unique and special. All of the following options are available to you:
* Piping as guests arrive, typically beginning about 20 minutes prior to the service
* Piping the entrance of the groom and groomsmen
* Piping for the mothers and bridesmaids
* Bridal Processional - You may either be lead down the aisle by the piper or not
* Recesional - This is the most requested point for the piper. Once you are presented as a couple for the first time, Stephen would begin piping at the back of the aisle and come up to you, do a slow turn, then lead you both back up the aisle. Upon reaching the back, Stephen would then step to the side and continue piping as the rest of the wedding party recesses. This is a fantastic way to conclude the ceremony.
Stephen may also be reserved to pipe for your reception, either to welcome guests as they arrive, or to pipe your entrance as you are being introduced, then escorted to your place at the head table.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Bagpiper Stephen Holter
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.