About DJ Connectionwww.weddingdjstulsa.com - 918-481-2010 - Tulsa
www.dallasdjconnection.com - 972-408-6580 - Dallas
www.weddingdjstulsa.com - 405-201-6580 - Oklahoma City
www.kansascitydjconnection.com - 913-982-1321 - Kansas City
Founded in a Minnesota basement and cacooned in an Oral Roberts University Dorm Room, developed from within the city limits of Tulsa, Oklahoma...DJ Connection is now one of America's largest and best mobile entertainment services. Not only is DJ Connection America's self-proclaimed "MOST-HUMBLE-DJ-SERVICE," but DJ Connection has also received (but is not limited to) the following sensational recognitions of our excellence in quality, humor and alacrity. So now without any further ado, it is our pleasure to present to you the following pieces of highly-biased propaganda factory direct to you.
- In 2008 DJ Connection was recognized in the Daily Oklahoman for its tremendous growth.
- In 2007 DJ Connection was named by the Oklahoma Magazine as one of Oklahoma's Top 40 Entrepreneurs Under the Age of 40.
- In 2007 DJ Connection was named by the Small Business Administration as Oklahoma's Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2006 DJ Connection was named by the American Wedding Association as the Wedding Vendor of the Year
- In 2006 DJ Connection narrowly and successfully beat all of Tulsa's third great girl dodgeball teams (although DJ Josh was later disqualified for his blatant steroid use...he did get 30 kills vs. the Lynn Wood Elementary all girls under 60 lbs. division...he's kind of a "big deal" at the DJC office).
- In 2005 DJ Connection was featured in Modern Bride as one of America's Hottest 150 Bands / DJs.
- Since 2004 DJ Connection has been recognized as an accredited vendor.
- In 2003 DJ Connection was featured on KTUL Channel 8 for our role in founding the Tulsa Bridal Association.
- In 2002 Clay Clark was named as the Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2001 Founder DJ Clay Clark cut the ambicle cord, and thus stopped working on the side at Target (although this experience was "Super")
- In 2000 Founder Clay Clark propagated DJC via his Jansport Backpack all over the city of Tulsa.
- In 1999 Founder Clay Clark hosted his legendary Episodes as an entertainment outlet for the sensational students of Oral Roberts University.
- In 1996 - 1998 DJ Clay Clark was cutting his teeth, and learning the ways of the DJ by working as a DJ for local middle school dances, anniversaries and wedding receptions.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for DJ Connection
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.