About EEP Events: Entertainment, Lighting, Planning and Multimedia ProductionWelcome to EEP Events, your one-stop shop for event production and planning services!
Check out this Video Testimonial from Courtney & Matt, a recent Bride & Groom!
Our services include:
* Wedding DJs, Bands and Entertainers
* Wedding Lighting, Club DJ Sets and Stage Sets
* Wedding Sound Equipment: microphones and sound systems for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for bands and DJs
* Wedding Planning, Design Consulting and Day-of Coordination
Meet Jimmy Economos, EEP Events Owner and leader of our Event Sales team:
* Performer in the 1996 Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies
* Atlanta native and UGA graduate with a BA in Journalism
* 15 years of experience as one of Atlanta's most sought-after DJs
* 10 years of experience selling Coporate and Social Event Production, as well as DJ and Band Management;
* Celebrity Event Production experience includes work with Elton John, Russel Simmons, Tabatha Coffey of "Tabatha Takes Over" and John Paul DeJoria, cofounder of Paul Mitchell and owner of Patron Spirits Co.
* Industry Leadership: member of "The Special Event" Planning Commitee 2007; NACE and ISES Allie Awards Steering Committee 2008 - 2012 including roles as A/V and Production Chairman, Entertainment Chairman and Co-Chairman of the event.
Meet Leah Stephens Economos, EEP Events Lead Event Planner:
* 7 years of special events experience including event planning, venue, catering and floral/design sales for Atlanta's top luxury wedding vendors
* Served in catering sales roles at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and A Divine Event, and in catering and floral/design sales at A Legendary Event
* Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta History Center, The Biltmore Ballrooms, Fernbank, Summerour, Ventanas, 200 Peachtree, Mason Murer, and the Foundry at Puritan Mill are just a few of the venues where Leah has worked.
* Industry Leadership: member of the NACE & ISES Allie Awards Steering Committee 2008-2012 including roles as Logistics Chairperson, Venue Liason, Food and Beverage Chairperson, and Marketing & PR Committee member
Awards and Honors:
* 2012 Allie Awards: Best Team Effort: presented by the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) and the International Special Events Society (ISES) in recognition of EEP Events production of "My Big Fat Gritalian Wedding"
* 2011 Allie Awards: Tim Lundy CSEP Rising Star Award presented to Leah Stephens Economos
Choose EEP Events and Enjoy:
* Professionalism, Passion, Peace of Mind
* A company small enough to pay personalized attention of every detail of your wedding, but large enough to support the grandest of celebrations
* The newest, cutting edge technology in lighting and sound equipment
* Big Picture event design expertise
* Unique, custom designed DJ sets and lighting packages
* Knowledge: EEP Events team is intimately familiar with Atlanta's premier venues. Our team has produced weddings and events in the Atlanta History Center, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Biltmore Ballrooms, Fox Theatre, 200 Peachtree, Emory Conference Center, Georgian Terrace Hotel, Retreat of Dunwoody, Ravinia Club, Foundry at Puritan Mill, and more!
Please visit our website: http://www.eepevents.com
Get Social with EEP Events for Photos, Event Tips and More!
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for EEP Events: Entertainment, Lighting, Planning and Multimedia Production
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.