About Fenwick PhotographyFenwick Photography offers beautiful, photojournalistic and modern portraits for your wedding....at a more than affordable price!
1. What’s your primary style? I am shooting a primarily "photojournalistic style", meaning more candid and paparazzi style shots. I believe this captures the most accurate and complete image of your day and that it is the best way to "tell the story." I can shoot however you like, however!
2. Do you shoot in color or black and white? Or both? Do you shoot in a digital format that can create both color and b/w versions of the same picture? I am shooting in color, but I use high quality digital camera which enables me to add almost any effect to any picture at no extra cost.
3. What kind of input can we have on the direction of the shots? Can we give you a shot list to work from? I encourage my brides to come up with a shot list before the wedding to ensure that no moments are missed in the hustle and bustle of your day. Of course I will lead the photo shoot, with as much or as little direction from you as you like.
4. Are you the wedding photographer who will actually take our pictures? If not, can we meet the person who will be? I am the only one who you will be in contact with and who will take your pictures on your wedding day. I believe in connecting with each customer and that this can not be achieved by using multiple primary photographers. If you wish, a second shooter can be hired, but I will still be your primary photographer.
7. How many other events will you also photograph that weekend? I only book one wedding a weekend. Depending on the length and size of the wedding I will sometimes use Sundays as a time to do other types of portraits. However, if you book a wedding, rest assured my full attention will be on your event for that weekend.
8. What kind of equipment will you bring with you? How intrusive will lighting, tripods, other equipment or assistants be? I am using a Canon 1Ds camera body with a variety of lenses and a flash. I rarely use a tripod in order to enable me to move quickly and capture a variety of shots. I have been commended for my lack of intrusion, and often brides and grooms are not even aware that I am taking their picture.
10. Can we buy the rights to our pictures from you? No need! Every package comes with high-res versions of your entire photo shoot on a CD with a letter of release to the print rights.
For any additional questions, please see www.katefenwick.com and use the Contact form.
Thanks! - Kate
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Fenwick Photography
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.