About JLeBlanc PhotographyAs a freelance photographer, part-time does not mean part quality!:
- I only work no more than 1 event at a time from start to finish, and do not overbook. I cover 5-10 very select events per year.
- Focus is completely on your session and deliverables.
- Prices remain more than competitive as again this is not “work” for me, but an absolute “passion” that shows in the final product.
- State of the art professional photography gear is utilized.
- All print work is done by professional labs such as MPIX, on premium archival papers.
- All clients get a “Private” online web gallery in which to view and share their proofs.
1. Listen closely to clients to fully understand their hopes, desires, and expectations for the image session.
2. Drive to capture the true essence, emotion, and feelings of the subjects.
3. Always aim to bring out the inner and outer beauty of each subject and never portray embarrassing or unpleasant views of the subject in any fashion.
4. Create images that stimulate the viewers to see a “1000” feelings, not just a 1000 words.
5. Approach every session with feeling, compassion, and understanding to assure each client realizes that they are the priority in every way.
6. Be on time, presentable, and professional at all times.
7. Clearly present all contracts, the process, timelines and deliverables expected.
8. Assure subjects have fun, have fun, have fun, and in the end find the experience an relaxing, enjoyable one that they will remember forever.
Why JLeBlanc Photography?
Covering wedding events is a special honor and privilege for me that I approach as if it were my own, and one I take with utmost attention and care.
My heart, my eyes, my passion, capture the raw emotion and detail of the day that happen in a blink of an eye.
My creative background then completes the magic of the day with an artful finishing touch of the digital darkroom.
Bridal references and phone numbers/email addresses available at request.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for JLeBlanc Photography
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.