About Keswick HallWeddings at Keswick Hall
Marriage is a time-honored tradition - one that will last forever. Your wedding venue should be as timeless as the institution itself. Even the most discerning couples will fall in love with this ultimate wedding destination.
From the elegant and stylish surroundings, the warm friendly yet professional service, the pre and post wedding activity and event options, luxurious accommodations to simply the most stunning ceremony and wedding venues; perfect for your once-in-a-lifetime event!
Keswick Hall is in close proximity to some of the oldest and most cherished churches in the area however some Brides would simply prefer an outdoors ceremony, using Keswick's incredible views as the 'stained glass' window behind their informal alter. If your choice is Keswick, then depending on your guest count and dining event we can suggest more than one ceremony site and aisle direction. Keswick's Wedding Planners will always provide options for a weather plan when looking to host an event outdoors - which includes Mother Nature as an invited guest!
Each wedding is unique at Keswick Hall with it's experienced and dedicated Wedding Specialists available to assist and guide you through your planning process.
Flexible & Creative
Our facility and grounds are just the beginning. Allow our dedicated event coordinator and/or preferred wedding planner to guide you in creating an event that is a true reflection of your distinctive style.
We are ready to care for the details of your entire event, so you can relax and focus on enjoying your friends and family gathering together. Our attentive staff combines the best tradition of service, hospitality, and friendliness, ensuring that all of the details come together to create a seamless experience.
With all of the flexible and accommodating facilities available, turn a weekend wedding into an exciting getaway. The event starts with an idea - we create the rest.
Giggles for the Gals
Celebrating with your Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids is a must! These are the moments that create fond memories! To follow are some ideas on to celebrate together:
* Martini Madness & Movie Night
* Pampering Pajama Party, basically a private spa evening, see our 'Girls Rule' Spa Package >
* Traditional afternoon tea, perfect for involving family and friends
* Day of event Yoga Class with healthy start breakfast
Cigars for the Guys
A more serious affair, Keswick offers some unique bonding ideas for the Best Man and Groomsmen!
* Golf tournament
* A morning fly fishing or perhaps sporting clays shooting before returning for lunch
* Cocktails and Cigars on the terrace
* Texas Holdem
Some couples prefer combined activities that involve and include everyone. We have options for this too!
* Croquet and Wine Tasting
* Champagne Putting Contest
* After rehearsal dinner, dessert and late night munchies
* Virginian BBQ/Blue Grass celebration, Pavilion Poolside
The Keswick Spa offers special treatments to pamper both the bride and groom!
* Get your skin ready for your special day. Bride's Rejuvenation, Keswick Facial and Body Glow - $205
* Bride and Groom Getaway. Chocolate Cherry Couples Massage followed by Champagne and Chocolate in the Hot Tub - $230
Contact Keswick Hall Weddings
Telephone: 434 923 4370
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Keswick Hall
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.