About Maplemind EntertainmentWe provide custom-made entertainment solutions for all your event needs with quality service, personal touch within your budget and above your expectations.
Maplemind Entertainment – FAQs
When should we call you?
Ideally, at the very beginning of your event planning process. You may think that choosing a venue and booking a date should be your first priority, and you may be right in a way, but there are a number of factors to consider before choosing a venue. Once you have the contract with the venue signed, we can work with the limitations that each and every venue imposes, but we prefer it when our clients are aware of those limitations upfront. This gives our clients more flexibility when it comes to choosing entertainment packages and building the event schedule. We can provide you with a list of questions that you should ask the venue before you sign the contract.
Can you give us an email quote?
We prefer not to give quotes via email or even over the phone. In many situations, customers that call us need some guidance about entertainment essentials. Rather than offering you a cheap package that will not include features that improve the quality of your entertainment, we introduce high-standard solutions that make us different from other vendors. We are not in a position to offer you things that you don’t need, but we must explain the pricing policy. To give you the most detailed explanations and options tailored to your event, we suggest meeting in person to determine a quote.
Is your first consultation free?
Absolutely! Call us and book a free NO-OBLIGATION consultation. We will answer all your questions and provide you with a broad understanding of your entertainment essentials. We will also help you choose the right features for your specific event.
Do you have liability insurance?
Are your DJs AVLA licensed?
Do you offer DJ-only packages?
For certain events – yes. For private events like weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, anniversaries and corporate events that need to be hosted, we provide MC+DJ packages.
What is special about your services?
We treat you personally, just like we would treat our best friends.
We provide you with full-service packages. We meet with you prior to your event to discuss the program.
We build a detailed itinerary for you.
We work with you on music selection and activities for your guests.
Our MCs don’t just make announcements at your event. They also engage your guests in entertainment activities designed or selected especially for your event. They do it in a tactful manner without disturbing your guests. They watch your event closely to make sure it is dynamic and everything is running smoothly.
We offer a non-standard structure for your program, when dance blocks,MC games and performances are included between your dinner courses.
We offer flat rate packages for events held entirely at one venue (no limit to service hours).
Do your DJs play the music of our preference?
Of course! In fact, this is a requirement. We ask you to provide us with your wish list and your “black list” prior to the event.
Do you offer packages without lighting options?
We can offer that for daytime outdoor events or in cases where the venue or in-house DJ company provides lights. Otherwise, we always include at least minimal lighting options. The cost for adding basic lighting to your package starts at $150.
What is the standard deposit that you charge to book an event?
25% of the package price. The remaining 75% is due on the day of the event upon service completion.
What services do you provide?
Event management and production
Lighting and effects (fog, low fog, dry ice, confetti canons)
Jugglers, buskers, magicians, aerial acts and more...
For more information please visit the pages of this website and call 416.829.6519 to book your free no-obligation consultation.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Maplemind Entertainment
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.