About Pamela Luedeke PhotographyI have been pursuing my passion for wedding photojournalism for over 7 years now. Most of the time you can find me shooting weddings in Chicago, but my love for adventure has given me the opportunity to document ceremonies across the United States and as far away as the Meiji-jingu Shrine in Japan.
My work is a combination of styles, traditional-photojournalism with a twist of fashion and fine art, the difference makes my work unique. Being Internationally published and named one of PDN's Top Wedding Photographer's to Watch for in 2007 I strive to keep my work original and elegant.
I treasure each of my couples, seeing what makes your relationship unique and embracing and accommodating to your individuality. I use the engagement session as a time to get to know each client on a personal level so when the big day comes I can easily communicate and effortlessly flow with your day, capturing every detail!
I love getting to know my couple's on a personal level! Hearing the stories of how you met and what your hopes are for the future gets me personally involved in your big day. I am always up for a chat over coffee to just touch base or a trip to the venue to do some photo scouting for the event. The life long memories I capture for you and the lasting friendships I make with my clients along the way are what I treasure most about my career.
- we shoot 100% digital
- we use the highest quality professional Canon digital cameras with a full range of Canon professional lenses.
- yes, we bring backup equipment to every wedding.
- I have been shooting weddings for 7 years and have worked with my other professional photographers and assistants for 3 years now.
- yes, we do accept credit cards...so earn those miles!!
- we deliver a balance mixture of black & white and color images
- we are based in Chicago and serve all of the surrounding areas including Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- yes, we can travel anywhere in the state, country or world to shoot your wedding!
- and yes, our travel rates are reasonable :)
- we never shoot more than one wedding in a day and like to keep it to one wedding per weekend.
- yes, I shoot at every wedding and will always have an assistant or another professional photographer with me.
- we will deliver 700-900 images in an average 8 hour day.
- your proofs will be online for viewing 2-3 weeks after the wedding.
- our style is all about capturing the fun, romance and excitement of your day in an artistic way and making sure you're having fun in the process.
- and yes, we absolutely love what we do.
my work has been featured in:
Photo District News
Chicago Social Bride
The Chicago Tribune
The Washington Post
The Free Lance-Star
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Pamela Luedeke Photography
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.