About Rev. Kent RobertsonYour northern Colorado wedding minister:
* Warm, personalized, special weddings: you choose the style, faith and location!
* Traditional, contemporary, spiritual, civil.. your beliefs honored
* Ordained Master of Divinity, San Francisco Theological Seminary 1965
* Conducting weddings for over 30 years!
* Wedding ceremonies held in Colorado, Hawaii, California, Oregon, Massachusetts...
* Premarital counseling available, not required
I travel to spectacular wedding locations around northern Colorado and the Front Range to a quiet, romantic location you choose. Some of the spectacular locations close by include Estes Park, the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins, Greeley and the "Sweetheart City" of Loveland.
I'll help you plan and personalize your wedding ceremony including the wedding vows, music, unity candle, or any other special steps you want to include, making this special wedding ceremony the wedding of your dreams.
I will be happy to assist you as an officiate with over 40 years experience....former Presbyterian Minister and Community College Instructor in Hawaii teaching "Introducton to the World's Religions". So I can help you customize the wedding for either traditional Christian wedding, or non-traditional, spiritual, philosophical, secular wedding...my goal is to be flexible.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Rev. Kent Robertson
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.