About Rolling Hills Country ClubWelcome to Rolling Hills Country Club
In 1954, a few courageous golfing families decided to form a country club. Land was leased at the present site with an option to buy the property within ten years.
The original name of the club was Wohelo (from the first two letters of the words Work, Health & Love). Oddly, the first project was not the start of construction for a golf course, but rather a small swimming pool. A farmhouse came with the lease and it was used as the clubhouse. This was where the present picnic area is located. As one of the older members recalls, "On a party night, we were really packed in like sardines!" The farm's small cow-shed was rebuilt to become the initial part of the Pro Shop.
From these humble beginings, RHCC has flourished into a state-of-the-art country club while maintaining the hard-working, family-oriented environment its members have always cherished.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Rolling Hills Country Club
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.