About So EventfulMarisa M. Manna
Certified Beverly Clark Wedding Professional Anyone can try to plan a wedding. But not everyone has the training, experience, connections and natural ability to do it as well as Marisa Manna.
With more than 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, Marisa understands the traditions and protocols behind successful event planning. These include expertise in decorating, etiquette, product and service selection, ceremony and receptions, trends and traditions.
Unlike many planners, Marisa has completed formal training and holds a certification as a Beverly Clark Wedding Professional. This demanding 14-part program exposes wedding planners to the many diverse aspects of planning a modern wedding. It also requires that they pass proficiency testing before being awarded the course certification.
As a professional wedding and event coordinator, Marisa has a great sense of fashion, color and design. She puts this talent to work for you, creating an event that is the perfect complement to your own style and desires. You’ll enjoy creating with Marisa as you collaborate on colors, styles, fabrics, tastes, sounds, ambience and more. Whether you want dramatic beauty or just elegant simplicity, she weaves the various elements together to create a work of art that says “you” on your special day.
Marisa has worked hard to establish a sterling reputation for well organized, successful and beautiful events. She is known locally as a business owner who respects the other industry professionals with whom she works, treating them with courtesy and diplomacy. This helps her gain the extra cooperation and effort required to produce flawless events—which are always result from a team effort.
What it’s Like Working with Marisa When working with So Eventful, you will always work directly with Marisa Manna. All other coordinators on staff will assist Marisa on your events.
Marisa believes weddings should be fun, and brides report that it’s fun to work with her. Of course, there is a lot of hard work and serious decisions to be made. But this should NOT be a grim, stressful time. Enjoy yourself, and we’ll help!
Marisa is expertly qualified to plan an event or wedding. In addition to her experience, she is organized, detail-oriented, imaginative and a wonderful people-person. She always possesses a mature judgment, patience and the knowledge to orchestrate your special day.
What We Believe No matter what level of service you engage us, you can count on us to be:
• Your Advocate. Our job is to take the burden off your shoulders. We want you to feel like a guest at your own event!
• Open Minded. This is your special day, not ours. We have a broad clientele and have entertained some very creative and unusual requests. Tell us your vision!
• Accessible. You’re our client, and we work for you. We try to answer your calls and questions promptly.
• On Budget. No matter how much you plan to spend, it’s our job to help you create an event within the budget you set. Once you’ve set it, we won’t spend a penny more without your approval.
Specialist in Wine Country Weddings Marisa Manna has worked in the wine industry for years and is familiar with many wineries in Sonoma, Napa and San Joaquin counties. Her extensive network was developed through many relationships with wineries, wedding and event venues, vendors, lodging facilities and much more.
Wine Country is a gorgeous place for a special event. Whether you’re local to this area or have been attracted here from out of town, Marisa will educate and connect you with the people, places and activities you need to make your wedding a stunning success.
Don’t miss our Gallery that includes some spectacular Wine Country Wedding venues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Professional Wedding Planning and Event Coordination Services by So Eventful Sometimes when people ask us what we do exactly, we’re tempted to say, “We do everything!” Our duties certainly run the gamut as we plan, organize, coordinate, promote, and facilitate weddings and special events.
The bottom line: we do as much or as little as you want to help you stage a highly successful event. With weddings, for example, you may want full-service planning, “day of” coordination or something in between. No matter what level of assistance you require, you’ll receive prompt, professional service based on years of experience, special training and abundant local connections with high-quality providers.
We never forget that it’s your wedding (or special event), and no two events should be the same. We’ll help you add those special touches that reflect you and make your day unforgettable for both you and your guests. About
So Eventful Services
We can help you plan and manage any event, activity or place where people gather, eat, sleep, celebrate, learn, etc. Here’s a partial list of things we can help plan or arrange:
• Venue Selection
• Bachelor / Bachelorette Party
• Engagement Party
• Holiday Party
• Team Building
• “Green” Events
• Seminar / Workshop
• Corporate Luncheons and Dinners
• Employee Recognition Events
• Company Launches
• Fundraisers and Non-Profit Events
• Charity Galas
• Cocktail and Dinner Parties
• Rehearsal Dinners
• Event Design / Décor Selection
• Save the Dates
• Family Reunions
• Catering and Menu Selections
• Corporate Events
• Wine Tasting
• Weddings and Receptions (see packages below)
Wedding Services and Packages So Eventful offers you flexible service options to consider based on your preference and budget. For couples that want destination planning or green weddings, please ask for details.
• Full Coordination- Our full-service “manage it all for you from the start” service. This is the essential luxury package for a busy couple that wants to enjoy the planning process, but not worry about all the stressful details. You can relax and enjoy your fabulous event in style knowing that every detail will be in place.
• Partial Coordination- Partial coordination provides you with strong support and guidance, but with less hands-on assistance. You benefit with an initial planning consultation, unlimited access for questions and advice, rehearsal and day of coordination.
• Day of Coordination- This package is designed for the bride and groom that have done most of the research and planning themselves. Our role is to take over and make sure all the details of your plan fall into place on the actual days, beginning with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Truly lets you be a guest at your own wedding.
• A La Carte Services- The a la carte services can be added to any package, and depend on what you need. Ask for details.
For more information about So Eventful’s services, call us at (70) 322-4133. Or email us your questions.
What About Pricing? Pricing is typically provided on a custom quotation since there are many variables, such as location of the event(s), number of guests and other factors.
Want an estimate? Email us with some key information about your event. We’ll by happy to respond as quickly as possible with a general idea of what’s involved and the range of pricing you can expect. Please include your name and phone number.
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for So Eventful
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.