About Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys & Lighting DesignFor the past 2 decades we have been offering a variety of musical solutions for wedding and corporate clients. Providing detailed event planning, quality, and value among a mixed field of area DJ services. From Up Lighting design, to wedding ceremonies, to remote music zones, Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys focus on overall value. World class sound and concert touring lighting, combine with the music and our male/female teams, offering a professional, unique performance. Several stage set ups allow you to choose systems based on crowd and reception hall size. We can transform your reception hall with ambient or decorative Uplighting and/or Monograms. We can provide sound and planning for your ceremony. Add remote zones of music to areas outside the main ballroom/dance area, have us assemble a slideshow for you. If you have an interest in Photobooths (we don't do them!) then ask about our newest, most unique feature "WEDlive" - - all entertainment options.
Let's change your perception of a DJ Service! Make a no-obligation appointment to meet with us and view our portfolio. Let's discuss your event specifics & expectations.
* Highly focused on once a year, once in a lifetime events.
* Annually, 95% of our events are weddings & corporate parties.
* From 2009 to 2013, we have been a Bride's Choice Award recipient!
* Full time, high value mobile entertainment. You reach us, not an answering machine when you call.
* Personalized, detailed wedding planning about 7-8 weeks prior to event date.
* Detailed, pre-event, in person consult, 3-4 weeks prior to the wedding.
* World class concert touring sound & lighting (simply compare stage set ups with other DJs).
* Up Lighting, designed properly for your event! Remote music zones, Gobo / Monograms, and Wedding Ceremonies.
* Male and female entertainers at each show. Both wireless, both emcees, both entertainers.
* Our opening introductions, done like no other. Unique, original and theatrical. Setting a tone for the evening.
* High energy music styles keep the crowd on the dance floor, vs bouncing around.
* Use of GigBuilder, automated business software, that provides state of the art business management.
* Using legal, licensed music on digital CD & Hardrives. Avoiding laptops that could lock up or re-boot.
* As entertainers, we "work" at a show, not simply program a laptop to play/mix songs on its own!
We are proud to be celebrating over 2 decades in Wisconsin. As you search for entertainment, consider value, service and professionalism. If your perception of a DJ is someone with a laptop, 2 speakers up on poles and a dance ball - - forget it! We are about as far removed from that perception of a DJ as possible. Compare our stage / equipment systems side by side with ANY other DJ service. Compare our event planning side by side with ANY other DJ service. Compare what we offer to our clients.
While others follow & imitate, for over two decades we have been creative and innovative. Making the Mood... Backing the Beat... and Capturing The Crowd. Uniquely Original, in Wisconsin, since 1988!
Thanks for visiting the vendor listing for Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys & Lighting Design
Please let this vendor know that you found them on the WeddingWire Network.