what's for dinner?
- Last updated on June 11, 2009 at 3:24 pm
- 4 comments
our tasting was delicious! the catering company terra hooked us up with is called devoted catering (based out of the east bay)...
our passsed h'orderves will be: seared ahi with mango salsa, duck spring rolls and shanghai lumpia.
we are having food stations: a pacific delight station (asian) and a carving/californian station (steak/potatoes)...
our PACIFIC DELIGHTS station will have:
1. Lechon (filipino pig) 2. RICE, of course 3. Chef's choice Fish
4. Teriyaki chicken skewers
5. Asian citrus salad (w/ jicama! yummmmm)
the CARVING/CALIFORNIAN station will have:
1. tri tip steak & grilled vegetables
2. mashed potato/yam bar + fixings (in martini glasses!)
the DESSERT station will have 2 or 3 of the following + fruit display + coffee/tea:
we will also have a CANDY BUFFET...and of course wedding CAKE/cupcakes...