Hello from 2dBride!
- Last updated on July 8, 2009 at 5:25 am
- 9 comments
2dBride is pronounced "Second Bride." It refers both to the fact that it was my second marriage that brought me here, and to the fact that ours was a same-sex wedding with two brides. After the wedding, I have stayed here because my son is now engaged.
Rather than keep a separate bio at each wedding site I belong to, I have just one on Google sites. Now that I'm married, it has all my recaps, including vendor reviews, instructions for DIY projects, etc. If you are interested, here are links to the various sections of it.
A video of our wedding is on my bio page, but you will need to friend me to see it. I have also posted photos of my wedding, as you can see at this link. However, ones in which we are identifiable are visible to friends only. Feel free to friend me if you want to see my video or the photos of my wedding in which we are identifiable.
My wedding had a lot of DIY in it. I've posted articles here on PW with instructions for several of them:
- DIY Backlit Food Signs
- DIY Chocolate Fountain
- DIY Chuppah/Mandap/Wedding Canopy
- DIY Lantern Menus
- DIY Uplighting
- DIY Wedding Challenge 2010: Lighting Paper Lanterns Winner of the DIY Wedding Challenge 2010!
- Cleaning a Wedding Dress Yourself
- Frozen Strawberry Mimosas
- How to Sell Your Wedding Stuff
- Peeing While Wearing the Dress
- Simple and Inexpensive Photo Backdrop
I've also got an article that is not exactly DIY, but may be helpful to some, "Getting a Marriage License in Massachusetts."