Characteristics and Uses of Liquid Chalk
- Last updated on April 21, 2015 at 8:47 am
- 0 comments
What are liquid chalk markers?
They're a specialized and fun technique to write on multiple non-porous surfaces like windows, mirrors, glass, plastic, (however, not chalkboard painted surfaces or porous surfaces), whiteboards, LED boards and a lot more.
So what can they contain?
Liquid chalk markers contain a liquid comprising water, resin, and pigment, which writes such as a marker, but when it dries, it appears as though chalk. However the best is that it writes smoother than dustless chalk markers and there's no dust like chalk.
You can find teams of four, six, eight, nine and ten chalk markers including a number of bright neon colors: black, brown, red, orange, pink, yellow, green, blue, purple and white.
Characteristics of these fantastic markers
• They may be completely free of dust to allow them to be utilized for allergy and asthma sufferers.
• They will have different size nibs from 2 mm to 15 mm. The nib could be a bullet, chisel or reversible. How much does mean a reversible tip? Which you can use both chisel or bullet tip while in the same design and makes simple to do fine and bold work and gives more ways for everyone who use them.
• Each marker contains from 4 to 8 grams of top quality ink that is odor free and non-toxic. They've got north america and European certifications conforming to any or all standards for art products.
• They can be washable. Use only a wet cloth get colors easily and completely.
• They are child safe for kids Four years or more.
• One can use them for any non-porous surface so you will have endless fun. The one limit will probably be your creativity.
What separates liquid chalk markers from regular chalk?
Regular chalk or dry erase markers could be dull, lackluster, or maybe plain streaky. Liquid chalk markers have a variety of bright fluorescent markers that distinguish them in the other chalk.
Some multiple 10 colors have characteristics that distinguish them using their company liquid chalk markers:
• They've got excellent bright ink
• They may be involved in 8 grams of ink so that they last longer than others do.
• They're created with premium quality fiber tips that won't distort or dry prematurely. If you continue with the basic care instructions.
Finally, you may use these fantastic markers for a variety of projects: kid?s projects, brainstorming ideas in your workplace, or even your coffee menu or community forums, or creating art in the home. I'm guessing you'll enjoy utilizing your liquid chalk markers.