- Last updated on September 12, 2008 at 7:46 pm
- 1 comment
- During prelude we played "our' songs for a 1/2 hour
- Bridesmaids???? I forgot haha
- I walked to Canon in D
- Recessional was U2 "Its a Beautiful Day"
During dinner we played a mix of songs to go with our "Italian" theme and off a list I previously gave him
- Bridal Party: Dean Martin- "Mambo Italiano"
- Bride & Groom Entrance- Rob & Big Theme song
- Frank Sinatra- "The way you look tonight"
Father/ Daughter Dance:
- Heartland "I loved her first"
- James Taylor's "You've Got a Friend"
- The Archies "Sugar Sugar"
- Nelly Furtado "Man-eater"
- Van Helen- "Hot for teacher"
Last Dance: (We had 2 songs at the end)
- Louis Prima - "Buona Sera (1958)" and Michael Buble "Save teh last Dance for me"