::8 days in Paradise!!::
- Last updated on June 4, 2010 at 4:34 pm
- 10 comments
Honeymoon is booked! We booked our honeymoon through Unforgettablehoneymoons. Vicky was great to work with, very patient, and I had an overall great experience with her.
Now the good part. We are going to ST. LUCIA!!! We are doing a split stay so we can see the northern and southern parts of the island.
First half: 4 nights, 5 days at the Ladera Resort. BEAUTIFUL. It is nestled up in the Piton Mountains and has 3 walls (how exciting). Also has a plunge pool, jacuzzi tub, breakfast and afternoon breeze tea included. Here is a summary of the Ladera half of our Honeymoon.
Transfer from airport to Ladera Resort
· 4 nights in a Gros Piton Suite
· Breakfast and afternoon Breeze (Tea) Included Daily
· Stocked, In-Room Mini-Bar on Arrival
· Complimentary Weekly Manager’s Cocktail Reception
· Infinity Edged Swimming Pool
· Live Local Entertainment (most evenings)
· Tours and Activities Desk/Spa/Boutique
· Complimentary Beach Towels and Snorkeling Equipment
· Twice Daily Shuttle Service to both Jalousie & Anse Chastanet Beaches
**Let's hope it's this beautiful and not full of insects and kitten-sized spiders...
The second half of our stay is 3 nights at the All inclusive Sandals Grande St. Lucian Resort. Here's a summary:
· 3 nights in a Honeymoon Grande Deluxe
· Welcome Fruit Basket and Complimentary Bottle of Champagne
· All meals and gourmet dining
· Unlimited premium drinks and cocktails
· 5 specialty restaurants
· 5 pools & 5 Whirlpools
· Complimentary Non-motorized Water-Sports
· Daily/Nightly Activities and Entertainment
· Tennis, Billiards, Volleyball, Table Tennis
· Exchange program w/ other Sandals on St. Lucia
1. I'm SUPER scared of flying and even more scared of flying overwater (drowning) and we are going to a tiny looking island out in the middle of the sea....hmmmm....
2. I hate bugs, mosquitos, spiders, snakes, lizards. The Ladera resort is up in the middle of the rainforest with 1 open wall....hmmmm.....I guess we shouldn't turn on the lights after dark?
3. I'm super scared of heights (flying??). The Ladera resort is up in the mountains practically hanging off the side of a cliff....hmmmmm.........Interesting.
I guess we'll see how this goes! Did somebody say....cocktail(S)?
****Here is the link to the honeymoon pics!! They are on Facebook!