- Last updated on June 15, 2010 at 12:23 pm
- 1 comment
I thought I would share our beautiful wedding invitations! I DIY, and they turned out great!!
* Pocketfolds - Black Metallic from www.cardsandpockets.com
* Cardstock - We are lucky enough to have a printing company in one of our buildings we rent!
* Ribbon - Michaels
* Diamond Buckles - www.diamondbuckles.com
* Envelopes for rsvp's and the whole invitation - Staples
Took me FOREVER to finish..because I'm a perfectionist, but it was so worth it =)
I really don't know exact number's for how much we spent, and frankly I don't think I want to know, but it is so much more meaningful when you do them yourself, or have at least have them custom made, then they are exactly what you want!