- Last updated on July 15, 2010 at 5:51 am
- 6 comments
We will be staying in beautiful Asheville, NC for 4 days at the Grand Bohemian Hotel.
- We will visit the Biltmore Estate, Gardens, and Winery (where we will have a wine tasting and go horseback riding on the grounds).
- Go on a dinner tour through the mountains on a 1940s train
- Go white water rafting
- See a Shakespeare play in the park (YAY!)
- Experience the pubs/live music of the Antler Hill Village
The Biltmore Estate:
The Winery (where we will have our wine tasting):
The Gardens (in person the gardens are UNBELIEVABLE...the garden walk ends at a gorgeous waterfall):
Horseback riding on the Estate: