Going from Miss to Mrs.
- Last updated on February 28, 2011 at 6:35 am
- 4 comments
This is one of the lists that I saw floating around on PW and wanted to put it in my bio to both give me a checklist of what I needed to do, as well as to help all of our other beautiful brides.
Update (02.28.11) - have not gotten a lot of these done yet - Starting on them this week, FINALLY.
- Social Security Administration (DONE April 22)
- Department of Motor Vehicles-Drivers License (DONE - March 17)
- Voter registration (DONE - April)
- U.S. Passport Agency U.S.
- Post Office (done)
- Employer (state and federal tax form)(Done)
- Retirement plans
- Credit card companies (almost done)
- Bank accounts/names of checkbooks (Done March 2011)
- Doctor, dentist, etc.
- Health, Life, Auto, and Home insurance policies(done)
- Clubs Memberships Discount, courtesy, and frequent-flyer cards
- Utility companies (phone, cable, gas, electric, etc.) (done)
- Legal Contracts
- Update beneficiary information to DH