- Last updated on May 8, 2011 at 1:29 am
- 1 comment
I wanted to do something different for our guestbook. I fell in love with the idea of a scrapbook guestbook. I got a sample template off weddingbee and changed it to fit our wedding. The sheets will be printed out on 8x8 paper and we're going to buy a bunch of markers, colored pencils, crayons, stickers, etc. for the guestbook table so our guests can go to town on them. Can't you tell that we're teachers?
Here's the template I made in Word. if you would like a copy just message me and I'll send it over. I also have a copy of the tree with a blank heart so you can add your own initials.
The questions are:
- How do you know Kurt and Shanna?
- Where did you travel from? How did you get here?
- What are some of your favorite memories of Kurt & Shanna?
- Any advice for the newlyweds?
- Three wishes you have for Kurt & Shanna?
- What was your favorite part of today?
- Your predictions- date of first child, boy or girl?, name, how many children, pets?
This is the book we have to put the pages in from Amazon:
Scrapbook Guestbook table inspiration: