DIY Save the Dates
- Last updated on November 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm
- 1 comment
Here is my design I came up with for the save the dates (sorry not a fan of the acronym lol). I got the mason jar stamp at Michaels then stamped and scanned it into my computer then I added text in paint! This is what it turned out as:
Then since the letters were a little bolder than the stamp I decided to take the file into picnik and edit it. I made it softened and then also changed the color with the sepia effect. Here they are finished!
Im going to get them printed on cardstock at a printing store and have 4 on a page. Then cut them all out and put some string or twine on them. If that ends up being cheaper than expected I might get some magnet stickers to put on the back of them and they can turn into magnets! I thought they turned out pretty good so far! I got the inspiration from different ideas online then took my own ideas and moved from there! More pictures to come!