A Farm Boy and a Fun Gal :)
- Last updated on January 22, 2013 at 8:02 am
- 3 comments
My name is Sam, and DH's name is Jake. He grew up on a real farm, learned construction young and was the first in his entire family to go to college. I grew up in the city, read my first book at age 3 and haven't put one down since. Together, we are a great team!
- can build or fix anything. Anything. He's beyond a handyman and it's amazing.
- has a passion for antique John Deere tractors. He got his first one at age 7.
- at age 24 was the youngest intern-turned-employee to ever be given a million dollar + building contract to run on his own. Yes, I'm proud :)
- loves NPR, especially Car Talk and Waddya Know?
- has taken dance lessons since she was 3 years old. A few years ago I had the honor of performing during the halftime show of the Rose Bowl with my precision kick teammates.
- is an admitted Bibliophile with an entire spare bedroom devoted to books. All the shelves are full, they are now stacking in piles on the floor :)
- loves animals with a passion, particularly dogs. I foster as many as I can, and would adopt them all if DH didn't help reign in my addiction.
- is mildy obssessed with the color lime green.