Real Wedding Submissions
- Last updated on August 7, 2013 at 3:52 pm
- 0 comments
We are always looking for beautiful and inspirational real weddings, styled shoots, and engagement sessions for Project Wedding. If you have a wedding or styled shoot you’d like us to consider for publication, please follow these guidelines.
How to Submit:
- Two Bright Lights (professionals only)
- Email email@example.com
- Note: If you are submitting via email, do not attach photo files. Rather, send us a link to the images in a photo-sharing gallery like Pictage, Dropbox, SmugMug, etc.
Shots We Require:
- Details, Details, Details!
- Wedding Party
- About 60-100 images per post depending on the wedding
- Color Photos (we will use B&W but require most photos to be in color)
- 900 pixels wide
- We’d prefer the images are not watermarked (don’t worry, the photographer will be credited and linked either way).
- Please credit all of the vendors who participated in the event. State their role (“cake baker,” “florist,” etc.), business name, and website so that we may properly credit them.
Please be sure you have permission from the photographer before submitting the images, and be sure to credit him/her when you send your submission. If you are not the photographer, we may require a signed release from giving us rights to use the photos on our site.
How We Cite You:
- Link back to your business website/blog URL
- Promote the Real Wedding on our Facebook fanpage and Twitter.
Some Things to Note Before Submitting:
- Wedding/Style Shoot/Engagement Session must be full of unique details, especially details that are trending in the wedding industry and readers can use for inspiration.
- Engagement shoots that are solely couple shots, with no unique aspect, will not be chosen.
- Photography must be of the highest quality
*By Submitting a Real Wedding, or any of your work, you agree that you have full rights over the photos, and give Project Wedding (WeddingWire, Inc) permission to use these photos throughout our network of sites (including, but not limited to, Projectwedding.com, Project Wedding’s Facebook Fanpage, Project Wedding’s Pinterest Page, Project Wedding’s Instagram Page, and Project Wedding’s Google+ Page).
We are looking for a limited and diverse selection of Real Weddings from a variety of locations and industry categories in order to ensure a wide range of content. We will keep your submission on file and contact you if an opportunity arises. We thank you for submitting your work and encourage you to participate by sharing your ideas through boards on Project Wedding.
Please Note: We try very hard to respond to each email we receive, but we receive several submissions a day. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your feature, we encourage you to submit another wedding or email us to inquire about your current submission.