Doin a Dodgers themed wedding!
- Last updated on March 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm
- 6 comments
Ok..so I've decided...def gonna do a baseball/all American themed wedding!! I never pictured a REALLY formal wedding for us but I want to keep it classy all the same! Soo I'll be trying to strike a balance between funky/quriky and elegant! Not sure exactly how we'll do that yet but I've already found some really awesome ideas!!
- FIND A VENUE!!!!!
- pick invites
print and assemble invites
baseball shaped cake/maybe individual cupcakes decorated like baseballs
- baseball card save the dates
- DIY baseball placecard holders
- DIY baseball ticket placecards
cracker jacks and peanuts for guests on tables
peanuts, cracker jacks, sunflower seeds in personalized bag for favors
- white table linens with Dodger blue runners/napkins
- make runners
short clear vases with red sunflowers/gerber dasies/waterbeads, tall blue vases with white tulips/some sort of blue flower (to diy day b4 wedd)
baseball stadium themed food or snacks for a late night send off
- Bright blue flats to keep my feet happy!
- Dodger blue heels....have a few in mind!!
jewelry (wearing bracelet and ring he gave me) gotta decide on a necklace, earrings
BM dresses-i let all my girls choose their dresses!!
- groomsmen attire(blue shirts, dodger ties, black suits)
- must have songs
- hair/makeup people, trial done!!
- DIY custom water bottle labels