- Last updated on April 17, 2009 at 10:26 am
- 9 comments
DIY Projects (completed or in process)
I am not a professional graphic designer by any means, but I can definitely hold my own in Photoshop. I have made a couple different STDs, but my final decision is this one:
I made the bird vector from a pic of two cuddling lorikeets! I wanted to tie in the tea party somehow as well, and I love the end result with the tea pot. There's still something weird about the text on the pot though...it's not as cohesive as the original. Ah well. They will be printed on round stickers, stuck to brown round cardstock, and made into magnets. Here's the original STD that I've emailed to a few people to edit to their liking, if you'd like the original STD .psd file, pm me!