What NOT to do.
- Last updated on May 1, 2009 at 9:31 am
- 2 comments
I was originally inspired by this dessert table in a M.Stewart magazine, in fact it was one of two pieces of inspiration I tried to really plan my wedding around. Just yesterday I was surfing around and found this attempt at a similar design... Eeeesh.
The wrong way...
What I've learned.
- -Get a cake that matches, or at LEAST complements your decor.
- DONT over clutter, less is more.
- DONT serve some cranberry sauce looking mystery paste.
- Take it easy on the woodchip servers, oh and vary the height a bit more.
- Please god have food that look appetizing.
- DONT overdo the hedgehogs....