159 days and really struggling....

Ladies-

I am a WW.  I started in June 2007 and lost 50 lbs...but...I am about 5 -10 lbs over my "secrect" goal...I am at WW goal but I want to loose just a little bit before my e-pix and wedding.  I am struggling really badly right now.  I can't seem to stop eating.  Work has been really stressful with many ppl loosing jobs, press confrences, and all around regular stuff for the end of a school year.  All of these things are excuses I know but I just want to eat.  FI is no help.  He wants huge dinners and lots of meat and potatos.  I need to find a way to balance Fi and food! 

I am trying to work out again since that has fallen by the wayside but darn it I can't seem to get my butt on the eliptical that is in the office! Grrr- I love it when Ido work out and I love the "me time"  Help!  I used to get up at 5 am but I am so tried! 

I know I sound like a big whiner right now.  I can't get over this 5 lb hump....

Sigh....

Posted on June 7, 2011 at 1:10 pm
senoritashannon
11/13/2011

senoritashannon

(1) Comment

TimilyL
11/11/2011
TimilyL

TimilyL

Followers
Following

TimilyL

I am sorry I didn't see this sooner, as I totally totally feel you.  End of the school year IS THE WORST.  I set all of these diet & exercise goals for May and they completely went to crap.  And those ends have been particularly bad since all of this budget madness started a few years ago.

One of my friends is taking vitamin B12, just in general, and she says it speeds up your metabolism.  We both played at a 3 hour band rehearsal last night, and ate a HUGE Mexican dinner beforehand.  She said to me at the end of rehearsal, "I am soooooooo hungry!"  I was amazed - I was STILL full!!  So yes, maybe the B12 works to increase metabolism.

Posted on June 23, 2011 at 10:21 am

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
LauraSweet
15 posts
Canooknic
14 posts
Levisjoe
14 posts
Uhlease
8 posts
zeuster