$250 DAY OF COORDINATION - SOCAL, LA/OC/INLAND EMPIRE

Budget-savvy PW Memebers!! This is your chance to book an awesome deal for a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator!

I, myself am a recently married bride who has always had a passion for all things wedding and event planning.  After coordinating many of my own friends' weddings and getting married myself, I've decided to launch my own Day-Of Wedding Coordinating services!  I'm looking to expand my portfolio and gather more reviews, so I'm offering the first 5 brides who book with me a $250 Day-Of package (normally $500).  

Day-Of package includes:

- Unlimited emails, phone calls, skype, facetime chats leading up to the wedding day
- Venue visit before the wedding
- Rehearsal coordination
- Unlimited wedding day-of coordination (I'll be there all day long! no time constraints!)

You and your future husband and family members should be able to enjoy your special day stress-free! As a recent bride, I can attest to the fact that hiring a day-of coordinator really allowed all of us to truly soak up each moment of the day without having to worry about setting up, cleaning up, when the vendors will arrive, etc.

Shoot me a quick email (applelicious@gmail.com) and I'll gladly send over pictures from my previous events and provide you with more details!

W-Day Events

Posted on May 10, 2013 at 5:24 am
WDAYEVENTS
12/31/2015
WDAYEVENTS

WDAYEVENTS

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
krosa