$300 discount at Kleinfeld's

Hi Everyone,

I think I've come up with a win-win for you to save on your dress (yah!) and help me get through the pile of wedding bills we're blown away with right now.

I put a deposit on a dress at Kleinfeld's and regretted the decision immediately, but they have a very strict deposit policy.  I now have a store credit locked in there but I found my dress at another location.  A huge mistake...I know.

I will happily transfer my $1440 store credit to you for $1100, which means you save almost $350 on your dress and gain bride karma all in one :)   That extra can go into alterations, jewelery, shoes, or put towards your dream dress. 

We can transfer my store credit to you by calling Kleinfeld's with your order number (after we work out how you want to transfer the $1100 to me), or since I live in NYC I can easily come down to meet you in person at Kleinfeld's or anywhere that is convenient for you.  

Please message me if you're interested and we can work out the details from there.  We all know every bit counts!

V.

Posted on July 29, 2012 at 9:58 am
nycbride24
10/13/2012
nycbride24

nycbride24

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Levisjoe