A 5 Senses Bridal Shower
Tantalize your senses with this incredibly gorgeous bridal shower created by Carolyn Chen of The Special Day… Carolyn used the five senses as her inspiration for this unique shower theme. My sense of SIGHT is definitely in overdrive due to the delicious eye-candy photos alone!
From the calming aesthetic to the classic decor, every bride deserves this kind of pampering at her bridal shower. The “big day” is stressful enough, right?! The use of all-white flowers, tropical greenery and white/clear vessels and serving trays creates the same sense of serenity you might find at a spa. And then there’s the food… which could more accurately be described as “little edible masterpieces“. They are almost too pretty to eat!
The theme was inspired by the five senses. . .
1. Sight – beautiful decor & eye candy
2. Sound – they had fun music playing in the background the whole event!
3. Touch – all different sorts of textures with the linens, etc
4. Taste – the delicious menu, fit for a foodie!
5. Smell – guests were able to create custom perfumes as their favor at the scent station created by Kamilyin