A Note: Using Our Classifieds and Deals Section
To our Members:
Our classifieds and deals section is a great resource for finding items for your wedding! A few tips for protecting yourself when purchasing items from fellow members:
· Use an online payment service such as www.Paypal.com or www.Escrow.com to protect both your identity and your financial information. Never mail cash, and if at all possible avoid using checks, bank transfers, money orders, and the like.
· Unless it is unavoidable, do not ship items to the buyer until the payment has cleared: Project Wedding is not responsible for non-payment issues or for members who fail to make good on a transaction.
· Don’t be afraid to ask questions of the seller!
· To protect your identity, use the forums and our private messaging system to communicate with the seller/buyer. Never put your contact information in a post, and when purchasing an item use the online payment service or our private messaging system to give the seller your address.
· Use the flag button to alert us to vendors or members who may be violating our community guidelines.
Reminder to our Vendors:
You may promote your business in our classifieds and deals section, but you must include a special offer for members of Project Wedding in the text of your post. We reserve the right to delete posts that do not adhere to our community guidelines.