I am getting married August 27th, 2011 and was just wondering what other August 2011 brides have done so far.Thanks.
bump for you :o)
Hi - I'm 8/20
Here is my completed list -
1. Designed STDs (I'm DIYing)
2. Finalized the guest list
3. Decided on a budget and opened a new joint checking account for all wedding transactions
4. Hired a DOC and lite wedding planner... the wedding is 3 hours away from where we live so I need help picking vendors
5. Start talking to a photographer
6. Started on a wedding website
I pretty much blog about everything, you can follow here - http://jesandshan.blogspot.com/
happy planning :)
Getting married August 5th. I've been engaged since August 2009 so we've had lots of time for planning :)
1. Set a budget
2. Booked a photographer, dj, reception venue, church, videographer
3. Bought my wedding dress :)
4. Almost finalized the guest list (need to wait for MIL to look it over)
5. Finalizing our save the date
Things working on now: bridesmaid dresses, gift registery, interviewing florists
Enjoy your planning!! :)
Ohh - Heather I've been engaged since 2009 too! We where April 2009... it was funny when we told people that we set a date b/c everyone has been like "its about time" lol
so far...ive booked my church, rcptn venue, decided on my dress, found my invites (will order in april), been in talks w/ video/photo guy/dj
Hey Meganz..date twin! Only 8 months now!
Venue and Church Booked...Caterers organised menu selections next month..Guest list sorted. My second dress fitting is next month. My shoes are bought. BM dresses picked, ordering in January.The hotel for immediate family is booked. Photographer booked. STD's are done and posted. Florist booked.
I guess I should pull my finger out about a band...
Im 8/28/11 - EEK!