AW: You can call me MRS. MCNEELY!!!!!!! *TONS OF PICS*
I'm BAAACKKK!!!! Wow...tons of things to say....
1. It POURED!!! Rained cats and dogs!!!! And everything was outside!! It started raining around 12..and we had light showers on and off for a couple of hours. At one point, Ashley and my dad took everything off the tables to throw the linens into the dryer...and then set everything up again. We had a break in the rain for the ceremony which was PERFECT timing. Once the ceremony was over it started pouring. We had to mix everything up in the reception because of that....but everything turned out great! It rained for about 45 minutes and then it was just clear and chilly the rest of the night!
2. I didn't get to eat one bite of food!! It is soooo true!!!! We ended up going to In-N-Out after the wedding in the dress and tux!
3. Ashley was AMAZING!!! Actually...amazing doesn't cut it!!! She worked her ass off....and I have no idea what I would have done without her or her husband, Chris!!!! They were both there from 7am to about 10pm.....he cooked all of the food...and helped set things up. I can't even begin to list the things that Ash did for me. She made me cry a couple of times because I serioulsy would have been lost without her!!!! If you are in Norcal....HIRE ASHLEY KOHLER EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ash...again....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!! Everyone talked about how wonderful you were!!!! We all love you!!!!!!
4. My FAVORITE part of the wedding was our last dance. He sobbed and I cried....we were talking about his parents who passed...it was just very touching. Something I will remember forever!
5. He cried MORE than me!!! He told me he wasn't going to cry but he did the entire night...it was sooooo sweet!!!
6. He gave a card to my mom to give to me on Thursday night....a card to my MOH to give to me on Friday night....a card to his sister to give to me on Saturday morning....and a card from his Mom to give to me right before the ceremony....talk about a sweetheart! I love my HUSBAND!!!!!
7. There were so many minor things that went wrong on Saturday...but none of them mattered!!!! I obsessed over these things for sooooo long...but when it came to the wedding day...the only thing that mattered to me was walking down that aisle and starting the rest of our lives together!
It was the most amazing day...and despite the rain, I wouldn't have had it any other way...it was PERFECT!!!! So...here are a couple of pictures!!! Thank you gals for all of your help!!!
Sorry these are so small!! I couldn't get them any bigger without the file being too big!