Boudoir Portraits at Hotel Valencia in San Jose | Sunday, 07.10.2011

Would you like some fun and sexy boudoir portraits? The potraits could be for the FH (yes, it makes a great wedding gift for him!), but at the end of the day, you'll really enjoy the experience and images as well.

I'm a female portrait photographer who loves working in a collaborative setting. So, yeah, if you've seen some photos that you want to try and replicate, just let me know and we'll give it a go. And the best part about hiring a professional? I'll be vetting the photos and picking and editing the best images to share with you! The session is laidback and I try to make it as ridiculously comfortable for you as possible because I understand the delicate nature of it all. We'll have fun with Pandora playing in the background, I promise! :)

All the info:

• When: July 10, 2011, Sunday. The first session is between 3:30 - 4:30 PM. The second session is between 5 - 6 PM. Only one participant per session, of course.

• Where: Hotel Valencia on Santana Row in San Jose.

• Cost: $100 session fee, includes 50 edited images in your private online gallery and covers use of the hotel room (this is a huge saving!)

• Products that I have available include mini-albums, prints, and DVD of digital files

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to email me at chung@chungnguyen.com. Also feel free to PM or reply to this post. I would be happy to answer all your inquiries.

Finally, please note that availability is very limited (i.e., only two sessions available!) so book soon!
Posted on May 25, 2011 at 6:59 pm
chungnguyen
01/01/2014
chungnguyen

chungnguyen

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
LauraSweet
19 posts