Brand new Mori lee 5111 dress for sale!

Brand new Mori lee dress in style 5111, from the Spring 2013 collection. Just picked it up from the boutique 3 days ago, but I had already decided on another dress a month ago.

Comes with white garment bag, which has a small tear on the side, but the dress is covered in a plastic wrap as well. Also incudes a white/ivory wrap, which you can use as shawl or extra fabric, as well as extra sequins. 

The dress is 55 inches in length and the tag states the it's 5/6 US size, but the staff had told me they ordered in a size 4.

The dress has scalloped embroidered lace along the hem (the back is espcially gorgeous!) and lace designs on the skirt as well, some sequins here and there, and crinoline under the skirt of the dress. Has a strapless sweetheart neckline with a soft tulle criss-crossed wrapped bodice. Zipper in the back with button details. 

I am located in Allen, Texas, but I am willing to meet you or drop-off, as long as you are not too far away! Weekends are preferrable. Cash only.

If I am to ship it to you, I accept paypal. I will only ship within the US mainland.

Asking $1,000.

Posted on June 16, 2013 at 7:49 am
rmj01
05/03/2014
rmj01

rmj01

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Canooknic