California Event planner and DOC seen on Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Martha Stewart, etc look for PW amazing pricing for 2013

***SPECIAL PRICING FOR PROJECT WEDDING BRIDES FOR 2013 BOOKINGS, READ BELOW FOR DETAILS!! ****

Hi, I'm Katie and it is so nice to meet you here!!

I'm just smitten with love stories. I am so passionate about what I do but mostly it's about whom I'm doing it for, you, and this really means I have the best job in the world. I adore building memories because this is the biggest day of your life and I want it to surpass anything you could have ever imagined. Hopefully you will let me come on this journey with you. If so, get ready for lots of smiles, happy tears, excited squealing, sweet giggling and hugging. Lots and lots of hugging.

Through and through I'm a crafter. I'm a perfectionist and a stickler for creating all the little things that make you swoon. Weddings can cost a lot of money but they don't have to scare you and leave you without sparkle and pizzazz. It's all in the tiny details and most of those are handmade for my clients. Perhaps your a crafter too, if so I will be at your door with an iPod chock full of chick flicks, music and champagne and we can craft the night away together. Or I can in my home and send you lots of fun pics showing you the progrees. Either way you will be excited about it! 

So you want to know even more about us? Yippee, well here we go.....

Where are we and where do we go: This one is easy, everywhere! With extensive experience in destination weddings (US or International) I'm no stranger to all the needs a distance wedding or event needs. We also have a very easy and affordable destination price scale because that should be the very last thing on your mind when trying to plan a wedding! If your in California then yippee your in luck, we are too! Katie Rebecca Events is located in gorgeous Marin County. A short drive to wine country and seconds to the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco we are in the heart of gorgeous country. Swoooon. We do travel all over though so if you’re North, South or somewhere in the middle (Napa, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Baraba and Monterey this means you too!) we still consider you neighbors. You’re outside of California? That’s all right with us too, ROAD TRIP!

The real nitty-gritty of what we do:

We are a full service wedding, event and party planning company and we use some of the best talent around. Don't worry if your not in our "area" we have plenty of insanely talented friends all over the US so wherever you are, we’ve got ya covered! The best part (I think anyway) is since we are such suckers for the details and creating from scratch we can work with any budget, any vision and typically have money left over. Hurray, high five! We also use our own rentals when we can so you not only get that personalized touch but you also get the most out of your money. If you’re just looking for rentals we do that too. We scour high and low for gorgeous boutique finds which really add that pop-sparkle-pizzazz and ooooooh to your event. If we don't and you want it we will find it for you. Pinkies swear!

Here is a small idea of the events we plan, design or do rentals for:

• Engagement Parties and Engagements (setting the stage for the actual popping of the question!!)

• Insanely affordable location scouting for when you’re in New York but your dreaming of Napa, Los Angeles, or the Beaches of San Diego.

• Bridal Shower, Bachelorette and Bachelor Party

• Day of Coordinator or Week of Coordinator (our day of coordinator contract really means months of coordinator. We start working with you right away!)

• Rehearsal Dinner that includes design set up and tear down

• Onsite Wedding Planning and Design

• Virtual Planning and Design for those who can pull the event together on their own but would love a professional to find them all the details and decor on their budget.

Work seen on: Style Me Pretty~The Knot~Southern Weddings~Martha Stewart (online and print edition 2010-2013)~Alabama Magazine (print edition, 2013) and more

For those couples on a very slim budget or with smaller scale events we do in house work including but not limited too baking, cooking, flowers, décor, stationary and more.

***PROJECT WEDDING SPECIALS:

DECOR AND RENTALS- PLEASE ENJOY FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OR SHIPPING AND 15% OFF YOUR TOTAL

DAY OF COORDINATOR- WE ARE OFFERING LOCAL (NORTHERN CALIFORNIA) 2013 BRIDES A PRICE OF $500 FOR DAY OF COORDINATION (we start working together immedietly so it's really months of coordination at this price) AND $550 FOR ALL OTHER LOCATIONS (plus hotel or flight costs but don't worry we welcome budget friendly costs and are more then willing to work with you. Having help by your side should not scare you or break the bank)

DESTINATION WEDDINGS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EXTRA SPECIAL PRICING.

FULL ON PLANNING OR PARTIAL PLANNING- PLEASE ENJOY 15% OFF ALL OF YOUR PLANNING SERVICES FOR 2013 BRIDES! 

please email us for more info and to book. Also remember that while these prices might be written here we truly believe every single event is different and it's very own. Your event might be less or more then the costs we have provided here and we want to make sure you get the event of your dreams, not of your pocketbook. 

We truly hope you enjoyed reading this and that you understand a little more of who we are and what we do. If you did, then we understand you too and we really should talk soon! For us our clients are all about the moments that make us swoon, the sweet gestures that get us smitten with life and the love story that makes us sigh and smile. Our clients at the end of the day become friends that we simple adore. We hope to go on this adventure with you!  

Biggest hugs and happy planning!  

Katie

Katie Rebecca Events

facebook.com/katierebeccaevents

Posted on December 19, 2012 at 3:54 pm
katierebecca
10/05/2010
katierebecca

katierebecca

Followers
Following

(0) Comments